DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

^ I believe in...Buttmunch.

The best outcome, yet also the hardest to believe, is that it's a minor or hinted character from arkham asylum, that was indeed non-existent before, and has been hinted toward the whole time, and it's a brilliant Prestige to the whole series. For some reason I can see them having thought of this new villain from the beginning.

It could also be a new characters that's in some way related to an existing character. The thing is, he needs some tie-in to the franchise and/or Batman-world. Else it's just literally a new character that pops up and it seems very hard to me to actually make that character engaging.

Personally I thought of something like Quincy Sharpe's son, someone who has been indoctrinated by the whole Arkham thing his whole life. Or a descendent of Amadeus Arkham or something.

That's what I thought too. It could be any of the former Arkham guards that appeared in both of the previous RockSteady games.

They could easily tie the character's motivations to the game universe by saying making him a former Arkham guard who survived the madness of Joker's taking over the Asylum and the events of Arkham City (hence the "Arkham" part) who was inspired to vigilantism by Batman (hence the "Knight" part), but who still blames him for Gotham's villain problem because Batman doesn't go far enough putting them down.

Im calling it as Bruce from and alternate timeline or something...

BTAS did a one off villain with that storyline: Lockdown

Yup, I mentioned him (Lockup) in my original post too...just didn't quote the whole thing here. Reusing the same character (or even his motivation) onto another "new" character, isn't exactly original. I'm more curious than ever to see what RockSteady does.

Im calling it as Bruce from and alternate timeline or something...
Like OwlMan? Or the Animated Justice League Justice Lord Batman? Universe-ripping, timeline jumping stuff? I really hope they don't go that route. Batman stories have sci-fi elements and characters in them, sure, but I personally hate it when they take it that far. I'll also be disappointed if it's a clone.

Last edited:
Re: Batman: Arkham City - DC Direct - Series 1 action figures

Apparently this has been leaked as the possible SDCC figure this year...

13566514044_4a46e9490d.jpg

Honestly really disappointed with it... I mean the colors look okay and it's nice to have the goggles down. Looks like they fixed the heel on her boots though, wonder if she even stands up now. :lol The whip looks like the same one that was on fixed to her leg on the previous release.

What made them think we needed this? I mean she kinda goes with Batman... That's it. If I'm going to have to shell out 30-40 bucks for a con exclusive I'd hope it'd at least be cool. So many other figures I can think of that would have required less resculpting than this that would have been so much better. Oh well, I'm a completest, and in the end it's not that bad. Just a very dull release in my opinion.

Was thinking it'd be an Origins figure or maybe an Arkham Knight sneak peak figure. It's sad SDCC has become an outlet to get more figures that should be mainstream releases like City Joker and Hugo. :lol

I hope that catwoman is just a very cruel april fool's joke

I know it is an older pack, but our review of the Arkham Asylum Batman Vs. Bane Pack is up if anyone cares to check it out-

Full gallery and video review her: Arkham Asylum Batman Vs Bane 2-Pack Review

As a novice on this line... I have to say I really dig this pack!

Sallah

No doubt. that figure looks like crap.
Hey! Don't insult my Catwoman that I customized because the arm dropped off, that I then decided to photoshop red! :lol

Sorry guys, just was having some fun the other day. Just be glad it's not real.

I wouldn't mind getting it in a multipack though, Detective Mode Batman is lonely. :lol

Do you guys think DC Collectibles will come out with a Deluxe TN-1 Bane? I'm really hoping so, while the actual boss fight in the game wasn't very good, the character design would make a fantastic figure. Much the same as Titan Joker... I'm ready for them to move on to Arkham Knight, which if they follow the Arkham Origins model, will be out by the end of the year, but I really hope they still show Origins a little bit more love!

Found a decent Two Face at my LCS, my plan was getting the Arrow TV figure set Arrow/Deathstroke 2 pack but they only had a damaged box set left.

Playing the games again this time on PC, so couldn't resist getting batman and Bane from origins, bane and bats 2 pack, and giant Croc......

I remember feeling like the arkham city stuff wasn't as well painted as Arkham Asylum figures, but these look nice

Dc All Access video this week looked like it had an Arkham Knight Batman figure or B&W right at the beginning of the video. Looked pretty good.

Never mind think it's the Armored Batman figure from the last game.

Last edited:

So I got the Bane 2 pack and Killer Croc deluxe..are those the heaviest figures ever? Waiting to see if S. Grundy is 5 lbs alone...lol. Too heavy for my shelf

My grundy has to be on the bottom shelf of my detolf. I didn't quite trust putting him on the glass shelves. :lol You want me to weigh mine?

My grundy has to be on the bottom shelf of my detolf. I didn't quite trust putting him on the glass shelves. :lol You want me to weigh mine?

I thought he only weighed like 2-3 pounds?

I have about a 20 pound gold Indy idol on a detolf shelf and it's held for the past 4 years but I was nervous at first.

Back