DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

Weird looking. Maybe its the angle, but his shoulders are too high. He looks ... tense. And his head is awfully small-looking. Looks roughly the same size as his hands.

SnakeDoc

Didn't we have a New 52 Batman statue in that exact pose?

Didn't we have a New 52 Batman statue in that exact pose?

i think You're thinking of this one
9503332187_b7d3df5bfd_z.jpg

Ok, for purely ****s and giggles. What is your ideal AK Series 2 wave? Mine would be: Penguin, Riddler, Gordon, (hopefully) Ventriloquist.

All I know is that I desperately hope Man-Bat is in AK, so I can get a badass deluxe figure of him!

Ok, for purely ****s and giggles. What is your ideal AK Series 2 wave? Mine would be: Penguin, Riddler, Gordon, (hopefully) Ventriloquist.

hmmm Riddler for sure, its hard really, not many villains have been announced

Awesome! Thanks a lot for posting, glad to see they fixed my only issue with an otherwise perfect figure!

Good to see Harley is getting fixed up, though thus does make me wonder what else is gonna get touched up with the other figures before release.

So Clayface was delayed from last month to this month, but now it seems he may be delayed again until next month (September).

It's disappointing since I'm really looking forward to this figure, especially as he's the last Arkham City figure left to get. (That we know of anyway, but I have a feeling he could well be the last.) I'd love to be surprised to find that the delay was due to them updating and improving the sculpt, which isn't beyond the realms of possibility as they've done that before, but I'm not getting my hopes up just incase. I do like the sculpt as it is, but like a lot of people I'd prefer it without the ice effects and a less defined torso.

Whatever the reason, hopefully he won't be delayed for too much longer though!

Isnt the Origins 3 pack scheduled for a 27th August release?

I hope they fix Batman's super tiny head. It's just ridiculous.

All of their Batman's heads in the line have been pin headed. Not sure why they struggle with that.
Ehh? What about Origins? I thought they finally got that one right when you compare it to other figures.

So the Origins 3-pack and AC Clayface were delayed until December 14'.

Damn, I want a Red Hood figure now too. This game just has the my favorite designs for each character.
10538682_814525951915245_1034088018_n.jpg

So the Origins 3-pack and AC Clayface were delayed until December 14'.
Where did you get that Info from? Thats bad news for me... because Ill totally lose my Pile of Loot thing with BBTS!!

Back