DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles - Batman: Arkham figure series (Origins,Asylum,City)

And to think the Neca 1/4 AO Batman costs the same or less than the Play Arts Kai AO batman

And to think the Neca 1/4 AO Batman costs the same or less than the Play Arts Kai AO batman

They cost the same, and yeah, it's crazy, this is bigger, better sculpted and better painted...

PAK is getting out of line with their prices.

These are some new pics of the Rabbit Hole Batman that were taken at Wondercon.

WonderCon_Batman_75th_Anniversary28__scaled_800.jpg
WonderCon_Batman_75th_Anniversary29__scaled_800.jpg

Sadly this is the only picture that has good quality.
WonderCon_Batman_75th_Anniversary30__scaled_800.jpg

But if you look closely the headsculpt has been changed and the battle damage has been changed from the first picture we were shown. I prefer the new battle damage but I liked the old head more. I wouldn't be complaining if we were only shown this one, but I got used to the first head that was shown.

He also appears to have a large pocketwatch around his neck. The watch is on a black band that I'm guessing will be pliable so it can be removed. If not I'm popping the head off to remove it. It's a nice addition but I don't want it attached to Batman. I hope the Mad Hatter figure will be able to hold it, he'll look a lot better holding something.

Anyone else hoping for a figure of the XE Suit from the new DLC? I haven't caught up on any of the Origins figures yet, but I'd love to see that, preferably with the orange active thermal effect look.

Anyone else hoping for a figure of the XE Suit from the new DLC? I haven't caught up on any of the Origins figures yet, but I'd love to see that, preferably with the orange active thermal effect look.

I'm actually as interested in that version of Freeze as the Iron Batsuit. The big thermal batsuit isn't a bad look, but the classic-looking Freeze is great ...

DLC2_FreezePlatform_MKTG_V01a.jpg\

SnakeDoc

I'd be down for that too, especially if they continue the trend of bigger figures at non-deluxe prices.

Plus, that gun arm is just awesome. Actually, knowing what happens in Arkham City, making the gun not attached to his arm in future iterations of the suit was probably a mistake. :D

Man how cool would a big box set be of that new freeze with a Nora in tube accessory..?

That Mad Hatter Batman is a very easy mod away from being a battle damaged arkham city Batman...

After playing cold, cold heart, I'd love a freeze and bats figure with the new suit. Looks great!

I could see them doing a 2 pack of those two together. I would grab that from what I've seen in the trailer. Will probably DL CCH this weekend.

Any UK collectors still looking for Arkham City Two-Face its back in stock at my shop next week so i'm sure all your favourite comic and specialty stores will have it too.

A few more to add to my shelves:

uvbe5.jpg

76hh.jpg

SWAT helmet is being casted, then just to find some goggles.
0cfw.jpg

What fixes have you guys done to ensure Anarky's molotov stays in his hand? I don't like doing permanent fixes, but in this case I'm thinking gluing it might be the best option.

What fixes have you guys done to ensure Anarky's molotov stays in his hand? I don't like doing permanent fixes, but in this case I'm thinking gluing it might be the best option.
I used a tiny ball of blu tack... and its doing well in his palm. Since its not permanent its a great option.

Since it'll be a while until the Origins 3-pack here's a few origins customs I had made.

Black Mask goons:
nasp.jpg

GCPD SWAT (Branden & nameless):
h1yt.jpg

hzm2.jpg

I had a SWAT helmet shrunken and it's being casted, I also have some SWAT riot shields being casted in navy blue. Plus I also have a full helmet/full mask/goggles head being casted so they can look different. And two will have just black hats.

After those, I'll be moving on to Joker Goons since they're really similar to the TDK goons they'll use the WWE elite/basic bodies with the DCC Joker goons head casts with some modifications done to their hair/mask.

Is it though? I guess so. Whatever. I don't even know why I'm still posting here, I sold my collection.:lol

Back