United Cutlery Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got this pic off ebay... from medivalgallery, i think some of us may have bought one or 2 pieces of armour from them before.

What never fail to suprise me is that until now (even as UC has already gone Into the West), there are still pieces of armoury/weapons that I have not seen before.

I have marked the piece below with red circle, I wonder if anyone can tell me if this is from UC or just another piece of "home-made" sword. If I am not wrong, this is the weapon of a Moria Orc Swordsman..

lorwall.jpg

as shown in the SS website...(could see it very well from this angle though..)

9308.jpg

I have used to want to collect the whole collection but now that the company has closed down, it has prove to be very difficult to complete them. I hope this picture will serve as a memory of those magnificent weapons that UC have ever produced. The only thing is that the helms are not around...

I will appreciate if anyone with a COMPLETE collection can pose his or her collection pics of the entire UC LOTR products.

The orc weapon is not UC from what I remember. Yeah, I bought the last few and they have become quite pricey. Bought them at higher prices than I wanted, but they are getting harder to find. Spent over $2K, and still recovering from that. Still missing some key pieces like the witchking sword and gandalf's and high elven swords.

The display is missing the shields and helmets obviously.

gtb said:
As far as I know, sword of Faramir is never produced...

Sadly, it was scheduled to be though. I remember I entered an official UC contest and one of the prizes was an authentic Faramir sword.

That orc sword is not from UC, but it does look nice.

www.kropserkel.com they make some nice replicas.

Also not included in that picture is the Legolas Knives that had the different colored handles, that matched the picture on the product box.

Here is a pic of both versions of the Legolas knives:
first version:
lordrings115ln7.jpg

second version:
dscf0710sz4.jpg

Thanks! ;)

Yeah, I am still upset about the 'What could have been' factor!

They were set to make an MC Anduril, the Crown of Gondor on that nifty little purple pillow/stand, the Sauron Sword, the Sauron Mace and a very special Shards of Narsil MC (Think the Shards Shrine in FOTR)

...and I never got an offical Guthwine!!!!! I saved a spot for it and everything! :(

Sir Tristram said:
Thanks! ;)

Yeah, I am still upset about the 'What could have been' factor!

They were set to make an MC Anduril, the Crown of Gondor on that nifty little purple pillow/stand, the Sauron Sword, the Sauron Mace and a very special Shards of Narsil MC (Think the Shards Shrine in FOTR)

...and I never got an offical Guthwine!!!!! I saved a spot for it and everything! :(
Guthwine would have been amazing. Both Herugrim and Eowyn's sword are my favorites from UC.

Bannister said:
Here is a pic of both versions of the Legolas knives:
first version:
lordrings115ln7.jpg

second version:
dscf0710sz4.jpg

Which version was considered better constructed?

Which version was considered more movie accurate?

WetaWork said:
Which version was considered better constructed?

Which version was considered more movie accurate?
I honestly do not know. I didn't even know they had changed the color until I recieved them. I think I heard that the knives were both of those colors throughout the movie, like the scabbards.

Bannister said:
I honestly do not know. I didn't even know they had changed the color until I recieved them. I think I heard that the knives were both of those colors throughout the movie, like the scabbards.

Yeah, they used both.

spaceman said:
Still upset they went out before finishing the MC Anduril. :monkey2

Amen to that! I do have a limited edition Andúril, but I was REALLY looking forward to the MC edition more than anything else! :monkey2 Maybe someone else will pick up the license one of these days and finish what UC started... (fingers crossed)

Back