• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m writing to leave this seller a negative for a Thor PF Exclusive that I purchased from him. I am in Italy, and I paid him via Paypal ‘Gift’ payment, which means I had to pay the fees on top of the total for the item. As soon as I paid, CelticWarrior, who I will now refer to as Jason Macinnes, emailed me and told me the item was broken. That was okay, but then, he refused to return my payment.

The logical and honest thing to do when you accept payment, and find out the item you're selling is broken, is simply to go into the Paypal transaction and press the “Issue Refund” button. But this did not happen. He began by telling me he was ‘sorry’, but he couldn’t return my payment. He never explained why, just that he couldn’t. After a couple of weeks of his mewling, I contacted Paypal to file a claim. Paypal informed me that the money had been sitting in his account the entire time, and that he could have paid me back at any time. During all of this, I had been trying to work with him to resolve the problem. He sounded like a child in some of his drawn out replies, but he never answered the questions: “Where is the money?” or “Why haven’t you refunded me?” No real excuses, just “Sorry it has come to this”. It’s almost like he couldn’t bring himself to lie, but he was still hanging on to my payment. He actually prompted me to file a Paypal claim, which, as most people know, doesn't work when you send payment as a gift. This is what he was counting on, I'm guessing. Lucky for me, I included ‘Thor PF exclusive’ in the payment header. Finally, Paypal sent me the money after I filed the claim. The day they filed in my favor, Jason has the nerve to try and tell me he emailed them and told them to send the money. The money was there, he could have refunded it at any time. It's funny.. when I initially called Paypal and started the claim, they froze the money that day. After Jason figured this out, he started offering to send me other pieces, but still not the money. This guy is full of it, so watch out.

Recently, he posted a for sale thread in which he stated “I’m about done collecting”, but Darklord Dave removed it after I contacted him about his con-artist. He’s also told me that “I move around a lot” so I would not send this person money, because when he’s done, you’ll be out your money and the item.

American friends, watch that person is a big thief

+ 1 for IXI NICK IX
For transaction on 2/13/11 standard Mark VI base. Received 3 days after paying. A+

Also this one is a little old, but just learned how to leave feedback to deserving freaks:
+1 for erik352
For smooth transaction and fast shipping for Hot Toys Superman Returns V1 back in Feb.

Last edited:
+1 for the following people who have purchased items from in this For Sale thread:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91388

Pictoplasma
Anzik
Eighthsamurai
Masterbarkeep
kl241
addicted 2 collecting
ones1customs
Corrose
----------------------------------------------
+1 crowinghorse for the Annhilation comics
+1 Moe for the Superman suit
+1 Monkeyrobotmaster for the Joker head
+1 Trevolver for the Peter O'Toole head
+1 CREG Customs for the 2 Christian Bale sculpts

Almost every statement here is a direct lie, and i can tell by the use of proper english here that this wasnt even written by tosh but by computerfly. I own two of these premium formats one which was taking by my son in the army i believed he had the one with a small chip upon inspection a few days later i realized i had the damaged one, I immediatly told tosh i had a second thor statue i would get to send out to him which was mint which he refused after i realized the one i had was damaged due to a shippin error in a previous sale, i then offered to start making payments to tosh since i had figured the sale would go off without problem i was unable to issue a full refund at that time. I sent him his first payment then i began to attempt to make it right be selling the rest of my statues which i recieved a email from computerfly with much harrasement and told me not to bother to try and sell my statues because "im going down" and all kinds of childish threats. I also offered any of the other statues in my collection for sale to be shipped, then i offered for us to open a paypal claim which i called them and told them to issue his refund via a reversal which is the only way i would be able to make the payments directly to papal instead of tosh since he was refusing my partial payments. Funny they claim that i had the funds the whole time this simply was not the case and my account was placed in the negative to compensate for this, and as a matter of fact pretty sure paypal would not release others financial information to strangers anyways.. so prolly just another sad lie , Computerfly even attempted to be other people on the forums and further try to purchase statues from me that he would not purchase or accapt as refund under his own account probably in an attempt to scam me and claim they arrived damaged. So in closing
1. I attempted to send him a mint statue after he declined my damaged one
2. I attempted to sell my collection here to make payments to him which computerfly had shut down "with his powers" as he put it
3. i offered statues from my collection
4. I attempted to make payments to him
5. I offered we take it to paypal so tosh would recieve a full refund in a much faster manner where i can call them and just make a negative balance and continue to pay them intead of him to get this nightmare over which is exactly what i did.

In closing this has been a case of internet bullying and rediculous accusations by one collector (computerfly) who apparantly has absolute control over these forums regardless of weither being in the right or not... computerfly apparantly even has control over numerous accounts so please proceed with caution when dealing with people on the boards with low post counts.

I’m writing to leave this seller a negative for a Thor PF Exclusive that I purchased from him. I am in Italy, and I paid him via Paypal ‘Gift’ payment, which means I had to pay the fees on top of the total for the item. As soon as I paid, CelticWarrior, who I will now refer to as Jason Macinnes, emailed me and told me the item was broken. That was okay, but then, he refused to return my payment.

The logical and honest thing to do when you accept payment, and find out the item you're selling is broken, is simply to go into the Paypal transaction and press the “Issue Refund” button. But this did not happen. He began by telling me he was ‘sorry’, but he couldn’t return my payment. He never explained why, just that he couldn’t. After a couple of weeks of his mewling, I contacted Paypal to file a claim. Paypal informed me that the money had been sitting in his account the entire time, and that he could have paid me back at any time. During all of this, I had been trying to work with him to resolve the problem. He sounded like a child in some of his drawn out replies, but he never answered the questions: “Where is the money?” or “Why haven’t you refunded me?” No real excuses, just “Sorry it has come to this”. It’s almost like he couldn’t bring himself to lie, but he was still hanging on to my payment. He actually prompted me to file a Paypal claim, which, as most people know, doesn't work when you send payment as a gift. This is what he was counting on, I'm guessing. Lucky for me, I included ‘Thor PF exclusive’ in the payment header. Finally, Paypal sent me the money after I filed the claim. The day they filed in my favor, Jason has the nerve to try and tell me he emailed them and told them to send the money. The money was there, he could have refunded it at any time. It's funny.. when I initially called Paypal and started the claim, they froze the money that day. After Jason figured this out, he started offering to send me other pieces, but still not the money. This guy is full of it, so watch out.

Recently, he posted a for sale thread in which he stated “I’m about done collecting”, but Darklord Dave removed it after I contacted him about his con-artist. He’s also told me that “I move around a lot” so I would not send this person money, because when he’s done, you’ll be out your money and the item.

American friends, watch that person is a big thief

@ CelticWarrior.

Firstly Computerfly was liaising for Tosh for this transaction with us too because of his (tosh's) poor English, which I know is true after having spoken to him before and seeing his posts.

Once a paypal payment is made, a deal is made. If you reneg on that deal, be it for change of mind to sell or because you realise the item is damaged then you refund the buyer. It is not the buyers fault that you may have spent the funds they sent BEFORE the transaction was complete. Namely you spent the funds before the buyer received the item and was a happy customer. Therefore the buyer is going to be inconvenienced because they want their money back but you have used it already. The buyer does not have to accept 'instalments' or other items/pieces as a refund, they paid you in good faith, if you realise the item is damaged you refund if they request it. They gave you the funds in full, they have the right to be refunded that way. The problem which occurred was not their fault and it is not unreasonable for them to ask for an immediate refund.

You do not offer to telephone paypal and tell them to refund the buyer. You log into paypal immediately, find the transaction details and issue the refund manually yourself. You having spent the buyers money in advance of the transaction being complete is not the buyers problem. You should refund as soon as it is obvious you do not have the mint item the buyer paid for, the circumstances of the deal changed and they should not be penalised because you spent the funds in advance of sending the item.

It is the sellers responsibility to make sure when items are listed for sale as mint, that they are in fact mint and have no problems.
If a flaw is discovered after the buyer has paid for a mint item, and the buyer wants a refund then refund them immediately rather than offering alternatives.
They deserve their money back as fast as they paid it to you.

Your Sales threads were deleted because we were made aware of this problem, Computerfly didn't do that. Selling here is a priveledge and sales priveledges can be revoked at any time if a problem occurs. This situation is clearly a problem so we removed your threads.

As for CF, please do not make accusations and claim they are 'probably' going to do something to try and scam you. That is un-necessary and insulting, if you have some sort of proof that CF has control of this forum or multiple accounts please let us know. Throwing accusations and insults around does not help the situation.
Making making statements that he (CF) is probably planning to 'scam' you is a complete assumption. If he attempted to be other people, please prove it to us and we can look into it.
Until then please refrain from making such claims as what you are saying is total fabrication.

So, now I will answer your points:

1) The buyer does not have to accept a replacement if the item they bought is damaged.
2) Sales access is a priveledge and we as mods/admin will remove threads and/or sales access if a situation has arisen, especially for a higher $$ amount.
3) The buyer does not have to accept an alternate item from your collection, they want what they paid for or they want a refund of their money.
4) You should not have spent the money in advance of the deal being finalised and the buyer should have been refunded as fast as they paid you.
5) You should not have to 'offer to take it to paypal'. If the deal cannot commence and the buyer wants a refund, you refund them not ask them if they want you to do it, 2 weeks later.

As a seller you should inspect items thoroughly before listing them as mint. If you discover a problem you let the buyer know. It seems you did that. You do not decline to give an immediate refund as you have spent the payment or offer parts of your collection as payment etc.
The buyer wanted a refund, the deal changed since you discovered it was not a mint item, so you give the refund as quickly as they paid it not offer to pay them back in instalments.
x :peace

Last edited:
Understood and i realize i am guilty for not being able to offer him a full refund imediatly and for that i will continue to apologize negative feedback for me in that regard is understood just wanted it to be known that i was not attempting to scam him just was not able to offer a full imediate refund, so the only other options available where to make him payments or send him a mint statue or have paypal issue a full refund so he could get his money, occasionally things happen and in those situations the seller has to atleast attempt to offer some options to make it right that was alll i was simply trying to do, and yes of course the buyer has the right to decline these offers. thank you for allowing me to post my side of the story.

Firstly Computerfly was liaising for Tosh for this transaction with us too because of his (tosh's) poor English, which I know is true after having spoken to him before and seeing his posts.

Once a paypal payment is made, a deal is made. If you reneg on that deal, be it for change of mind to sell or because you realise the item is damaged then you refund the buyer. It is not the buyers fault that you may have spent the funds they sent BEFORE the transaction was complete. Namely you spent the funds before the buyer received the item and was a happy customer. Therefore the buyer is going to be inconvenienced because they want their money back but you have used it already. The buyer does not have to accept 'instalments' or other items/pieces as a refund, they paid you in good faith, if you realise the item is damaged you refund if they request it. They gave you the funds in full, they have the right to be refunded that way. The problem which occurred was not their fault and it is not unreasonable for them to ask for an immediate refund.

You do not offer to telephone paypal and tell them to refund the buyer. You log into paypal immediately, find the transaction details and issue the refund manually yourself. You having spent the buyers money in advance of the transaction being complete is not the buyers problem. You should refund as soon as it is obvious you do not have the mint item the buyer paid for, the circumstances of the deal changed and they should not be penalised because you spent the funds in advance of sending the item.

It is the sellers responsibility to make sure when items are listed for sale as mint, that they are in fact mint and have no problems.
If a flaw is discovered after the buyer has paid for a mint item, and the buyer wants a refund then refund them immediately rather than offering alternatives.
They deserve their money back as fast as they paid it to you.

Your Sales threads were deleted because we were made aware of this problem, Computerfly didn't do that. Selling here is a priveledge and sales priveledges can be revoked at any time if a problem occurs. This situation is clearly a problem so we removed your threads.

As for CF, please do not make accusations and claim they are 'probably' going to do something to try and scam you. That is un-necessary and insulting, if you have some sort of proof that CF has control of this forum or multiple accounts please let us know. Throwing accusations and insults around does not help the situation.
Making making statements that he (CF) is probably planning to 'scam' you is a complete assumption. If he attempted to be other people, please prove it to us and we can look into it.
Until then please refrain from making such claims.

So, now I will answer your points:

1) The buyer does not have to accept a replacement if the item they bought is damaged.
2) Sales access is a priveledge and we as mods/admin will remove threads and/or sales access if a situation has arisen, especially for a higher $$ amount.
3) The buyer does not have to accept an alternate item from your collection, they want what they paid for or they want a refund of their money.
4) You should not have spent the money in advance of the deal being finalised and the buyer should have been refunded as fast as they paid you.
5) You should not have to 'offer to take it to paypal'. If the deal cannot commence and the buyer wants a refund, you refund them not ask them if you want them to do it.

As a seller you should inspect items thoroughly before listing them as mint. If you discover a problem you let the buyer know. It seems you did that. You do not decline to give an immediate refund as you have spent the payment or offer parts of your collection as payment etc.
The buyer wanted a refund, the deal changed since you discovered it was not a mint item, so you give the refund as quickly as they paid it not offer to pay them back in instalments.

:wave
Almost every statement here is a direct lie, and i can tell by the use of proper english here that this wasnt even written by tosh but by computerfly. I own two of these premium formats one which was taking by my son in the army i believed he had the one with a small chip upon inspection a few days later i realized i had the damaged one, I immediatly told tosh i had a second thor statue i would get to send out to him which was mint which he refused after i realized the one i had was damaged due to a shippin error in a previous sale, i then offered to start making payments to tosh since i had figured the sale would go off without problem i was unable to issue a full refund at that time. I sent him his first payment then i began to attempt to make it right be selling the rest of my statues which i recieved a email from computerfly with much harrasement and told me not to bother to try and sell my statues because "im going down" and all kinds of childish threats. I also offered any of the other statues in my collection for sale to be shipped, then i offered for us to open a paypal claim which i called them and told them to issue his refund via a reversal which is the only way i would be able to make the payments directly to papal instead of tosh since he was refusing my partial payments. Funny they claim that i had the funds the whole time this simply was not the case and my account was placed in the negative to compensate for this, and as a matter of fact pretty sure paypal would not release others financial information to strangers anyways.. so prolly just another sad lie , Computerfly even attempted to be other people on the forums and further try to purchase statues from me that he would not purchase or accapt as refund under his own account probably in an attempt to scam me and claim they arrived damaged. So in closing
1. I attempted to send him a mint statue after he declined my damaged one
2. I attempted to sell my collection here to make payments to him which computerfly had shut down "with his powers" as he put it
3. i offered statues from my collection
4. I attempted to make payments to him
5. I offered we take it to paypal so tosh would recieve a full refund in a much faster manner where i can call them and just make a negative balance and continue to pay them intead of him to get this nightmare over which is exactly what i did.

In closing this has been a case of internet bullying and rediculous accusations by one collector (computerfly) who apparantly has absolute control over these forums regardless of weither being in the right or not... computerfly apparantly even has control over numerous accounts so please proceed with caution when dealing with people on the boards with low post counts.

you're a great liar and THief. you contact me telling me that you were selling a new thor, have sent me the perfect picture of the statue and two days after I paid and told me that the statue was damaged but not at this time had money for my refund. It has been said and not your fault and you could not do anything to leave the dispute to decide paypal.you knew that I could not open the challenge 'cause I bought the item as a gift, so 'I had hoped to steal all the assistance soldi.fortunatamente I called paypal who have found that you wanted to cheat and I have opened a dispute against you.
I paid for the statue and the next day I received my repeat my money only after 30 days and this is due only to paypal and computerfly.
You are a thief and do not deserve to be in a forum of good people.

N.B FORGIVE ME FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Last edited:
Tosh i only offered to take it to paypal in an effort to get you your funds and i accomplished that so that way you could get your money, i will not continue to carry on like this you have recieved your money which i am glad. that was all i was trying to do was either give your your money back or send you Thor since this was accomplished i will allow you and computerfly to continue to post negative comments until you have had your fun, i bid you adue (i think that is how it is spelled )

I think we can all see this situation is not 'fun' for anyone CW.

May I juat say that Tosh was entitled to leave negative feedback, and just because CF may have helped him with the post due to bad English you have tried to make it seem that Tosh and computerfly have a vendetta against you which is ludicrous.
All Tosh wanted was his refund, not excuses, not partial payment, not other items. You cannot refuse to give someone their money back that they have paid you for an item, when that item is not what they paid for and then expect them not to be upset when you will not/cannot refund them.

You do not get to play the victim in this situation by saying you went to paypal to help Tosh, you went to paypal because that's what you should have done the day he asked for the refund. Instead you were forced into going to Paypal because you could not pay him back the money he had paid you.
You cannot imply that members were ganging up on you or planning to scam you. Making false accusations is insulting to both your buyer and the person who was merely trying to help them get their money back and I hope you have apologised to both of them for making those accusations and attacks on their character.

So, lets just leave it at that. You have both had your say.
As long as Tosh receives a refund of his money, that is all that counts.

Last edited:
CelticWarrior just pulled out of a deal we had two days ago after he had my money for three days. Hours after sending me a PM that he was on the way to ship product I rec'd a paypal refund w/ no explanation. :cuckoo:

Happy I *did not* send funds as a GIFT, not sure if he even had the statue.
Just adding my experience to this thread to show the pattern of behavior.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back