• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for cheeseman69, Thank you for the Punisher Comiquette. :)

Great comms, quick delivery and a very decent bloke. Statue was absolutely mint.

+2 for tigerfeet, 2 separate transactions in the last 2 weeks both with faultless communication and transaction

+1 to reliable seller Deak Starkiller! If you're thinking about buying something from him don't be afraid to roll the dice!

+1 to reliable buyer YoNoSe! If you're thinking about selling something to him don't be afraid to post an animated gif of a wanking hand! Great buyer!!!

Can I have please:

His first +1 for Priest...Totally fab guy and brill trade. :duff
Can I also have a +1 for hellboy120, cool figure thanks :wave
Lastly a +1 for Joker, always a pleasure to deal with.Thx for the Trade :hi5:

A big +1 for YoNoSe. Thanks for the Whiplash!!!!! Super fast shipping, packaged him very well!! Will gladly do business again.

the biggest +1 I could possibly give for mah45

went out of his way to pick up something for me at his local comic shop and sent it out to me

we have had a transaction before and people he is one of the best to deal with on this site!

thanks so much again :)

Last edited:
I'm going to leave 2 negatives for the user 'SabianSix'. I purchased his Hulk comiquette, and his Gambit PF from his 'For Sale' thread here on the forum.

The Hulk came with a chipped front tooth (20% of tooth missing), that was clearly a factory flaw, because it was painted to the broken edge, both front and back.

Chippedfronttooth.jpg

The Gambit PF had rubs in the finish all over the top of the base, as well as on the back of the regular head's 'collar'. The collar rubs actually looked like black paint on the blue/gray color, but I can't be sure. My belief is they were caused by the jacket.

Seller refused any responsibility, and basically ignored the issue.

There is also a thread about the kind of quality this guy provides, here:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3329407#post3329407

I would stay away from his for sale thread, and only do business via ebay using a credit card, as he seems to have a habit of leaving out the facts on the pieces he sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back