• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Levit05

Thanks man!!:hi5:

+1 for coolkansaswind

Thanks for the TT narrow body!!!

+1 for Eldorado

Thanks for the quick payment.

+1 to Darth_Maul for Yoda Vs Count Dooku Diorama
+1 to Darth_Maul for Duel of the Fates Diorama

George is a great guy! The two dios are in excellent condition as he said and very neatly packed! Thank you very much mate!!

+ 2 for lordelesar for an excellent transaction we had !!! it was very nice meeting you in person bud !!! hope to enjoy your Dios mate !!! :clap

I would also like to give a +1 to Mighty_Jabba for doing great work and being really helpful.

And to Trevolver +1 for really helping out and being fantastic.

+1 MeatHook for the bag and red bandana

+1 Q (Octopus figure)

+1 EVILFACE RDR decal

-1 for ghettoenhanced

Sent $250 payment for 3 figures in March. Jerked me around for months by saying that he was about to send them out or had already shipped them. Finally when I demanded a refund he did the same thing. Finally stopped coming to the board and has become impossible to contact.. Now im out almost three hunded. Im considering getting a small claims lawyer.

Last edited:
+1 for namnori47 for purchasing a Sideshow Bereserker exclusive premium format. Great communication and fast payment. Thanks again!

+1 for Daydalus1 for a great figure. Sideshow LOTR Berserker Ex. Premium Format, with great communication and fast shipping. Thanks Again. Will do business with again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back