• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to man_vs_machine for quick payment!

+1 to wilcocash for his quick payment!

Thanks guys and enjoy!

Neutral for abstractharmony

I bought two figures from the seller, and it took a few weeks to finally ship, after I hassled him (he claimed that he asked a secretary or something to ship them, who screwed up and didn't do it). They arrived fairly dinged up (which he did not note in description), and missing 2 accessories. I accepted that they weren't in perfect condition, but one accessory was absolutely crucial, so I asked that he refund me. He said that he would send replacements.

A few weeks pass, nothing, so I PM him again, and he says that he would send a second batch of replacements. A few more weeks pass. I ask for a refund since I don't believe that he sent them at all (even out of the country, the chances that 2 consecutive packages will go missing are minuscule). He asks for me to wait 7-10 more days, and that after that, he would refund me if I sent one of the figures back (for the other one, the missing accessory wasn't as huge a deal, and was just going to hold on to it).

About 10 days later, I finally got the replacements. Note that I bought these from him in January or early February at the latest, and didn't get the accessories until the beginning of April.

Let me emphasize here that *****he eventually made right by me*****. He was also very friendly in every communication. However, though I can't prove this with absolute certainty, I am fairly sure that he never sent the accessories prior to my last correspondence, and his inadequate description of the items and his dragging of feet generally probably warrants a neutral response in itself, anyway.

I don't like doing this, but it is only fair to my fellow "Freaks" that I leave honest feedback. If you visit his profile, you will see that (at least) two others have had problems with him as well, and he apparently has a neutral here already (when I checked before dealing with him, I didn't read down to notice this on the front page, so I didn't know about it).

I feel that I am honest and fair in all my trades, and think it is fair to expect the same from others. Beware, and be forewarned.

+2 for odowankenobi
+1 for TerminatorMan
+1 for MANDO
+5 for Brand X
+1 for hbk007
+4 for Moriaman

Great buyers! Thanks guys! :rock

Neutral for abstractharmony

I bought two figures from the seller, and it took a few weeks to finally ship, after I hassled him (he claimed that he asked a secretary or something to ship them, who screwed up and didn't do it). They arrived fairly dinged up (which he did not note in description), and missing 2 accessories. I accepted that they weren't in perfect condition, but one accessory was absolutely crucial, so I asked that he refund me. He said that he would send replacements.

A few weeks pass, nothing, so I PM him again, and he says that he would send a second batch of replacements. A few more weeks pass. I ask for a refund since I don't believe that he sent them at all (even out of the country, the chances that 2 consecutive packages will go missing are minuscule). He asks for me to wait 7-10 more days, and that after that, he would refund me if I sent one of the figures back (for the other one, the missing accessory wasn't as huge a deal, and was just going to hold on to it).

About 10 days later, I finally got the replacements. Note that I bought these from him in January or early February at the latest, and didn't get the accessories until the beginning of April.

Let me emphasize here that *****he eventually made right by me*****. He was also very friendly in every communication. However, though I can't prove this with absolute certainty, I am fairly sure that he never sent the accessories prior to my last correspondence, and his inadequate description of the items and his dragging of feet generally probably warrants a neutral response in itself, anyway.

I don't like doing this, but it is only fair to my fellow "Freaks" that I leave honest feedback. If you visit his profile, you will see that (at least) two others have had problems with him as well, and he apparently has a neutral here already (when I checked before dealing with him, I didn't read down to notice this on the front page, so I didn't know about it).

I feel that I am honest and fair in all my trades, and think it is fair to expect the same from others. Beware, and be forewarned.

Thats fair. He has people leave neutral feedback for the exact reasons you stated. He is an honest guy but you really do have to poke and prod him to get him to do anything.

He promised to send me something once (for free. I didn't pay or anything which is why I never reported it) but it never came. PMs were responded to months later. When he did respond he said he mailed it out months ago and he would send me another (which he didn't have to do, again). But that never came either.

He seems to be the kind of guy who has good intentioned but his follow through is pretty weak.

I would add my note of caution for anyone who wants to deal with him as well.

Thats fair. He has people leave neutral feedback for the exact reasons you stated. He is an honest guy but you really do have to poke and prod him to get him to do anything.

He promised to send me something once (for free. I didn't pay or anything which is why I never reported it) but it never came. PMs were responded to months later. When he did respond he said he mailed it out months ago and he would send me another (which he didn't have to do, again). But that never came either.

He seems to be the kind of guy who has good intentioned but his follow through is pretty weak.

I would add my note of caution for anyone who wants to deal with him as well.

I will have to say the same as well. I dealt with him and never got the items I requested. Eventually, I just wrote it off as a loss.

+1 for The Mike, for resolving the issue and being a real nice guy to deal with. Thanks Mike! :joy

+1 for UncannyX for being quick and prompt with payment and then shipment. :duff

-1 for Ragnarohman. Tried selling me a SS TX endoskull he does not own. Was never informed he does not have the piece in his possession and that he was going to order the piece for me, until I asked for pictures and references. As soon as I ask for the pictures and references, the piece was suddenly sold at a show. Really fishy. Be careful with this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back