• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New feedback thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrianK leaves feedback:

+1 to TheTerminator (previous feedback should have been a +2)

ratboy7 leaves feedback:

+1 abstractharmony , Thanks!

+1 EVILFACE , Thanks!

I was kinda hesitant but I would like to leave neutral feedback for Ragnarohman.

On the 6th Feb We set up a trade deal, exchanged pics and agreed to send out the items in a week (once we both had the funds!) Since then I have had two PM's telling me that he would have the funds soon (mid Feb) then one last week suddenly telling me I would have to buy it if I wanted it!

This just feels very flakey to me, I haven't lost any money or anything but I think neutral is neccessary.

I was kinda hesitant but I would like to leave neutral feedback for Ragnarohman.

On the 6th Feb We set up a trade deal, exchanged pics and agreed to send out the items in a week (once we both had the funds!) Since then I have had two PM's telling me that he would have the funds soon (mid Feb) then one last week suddenly telling me I would have to buy it if I wanted it!

This just feels very flakey to me, I haven't lost any money or anything but I think neutral is neccessary.

seems to be a trend...poor and dodgy..:monkey4

hi,
+1for the one,
great guy who sold me han statue for cheap!

+1 to DannieDarko for the Cave Troll LSB!!! IT ROCKS!!

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back