Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 260 of 261 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261 LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2605
  1. #2591
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Stark Towers
    Posts
    15,463
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit RobertoBagg10's Instagram Channel

    Default Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

    Hey Sarv, welcome back again brother congrats on the Cat Woman PF pre order...hows things going by the way?
    My Display Thread (Including Full Index Glossary on PG1) http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...KII-MKIII-MKVI

  2. #2592
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    5,496
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit sarvesh2000is's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoBagg10 View Post
    Hey Sarv, welcome back again brother congrats on the Cat Woman PF pre order...hows things going by the way?
    Thanks Andy. Things are going well, how about you?

  3. #2593
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Stark Towers
    Posts
    15,463
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit RobertoBagg10's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by sarvesh2000is View Post
    Thanks Andy. Things are going well, how about you?
    I'm good bro, as you can imagine...I'm ordering plenty of statues so many pieces coming think and fast and it's only March
    My Display Thread (Including Full Index Glossary on PG1) http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...KII-MKIII-MKVI

  4. #2594
    I love this piece,it´s so iconic great shot





    Quote Originally Posted by sarvesh2000is View Post
    Now this is Awesome! POed


    Indeed you have ordered a future masterchick,I think catwoman is the best pf of the 3 sexy chicks (Poison Ivy,Harley and catwoman)

  5. #2595
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    5,496
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit sarvesh2000is's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by electroshock View Post
    I love this piece,it´s so iconic great shot

    Indeed you have ordered a future masterchick,I think catwoman is the best pf of the 3 sexy chicks (Poison Ivy,Harley and catwoman)
    Thank you buddy. Not a very big fan of Indy but this piece is just too good. Lot of character to it. And I have to agree with you on Catwoman Pf being the best. It really looks sexy and the expression is seductive. Hopefully SSC nail the final production.

  6. #2596
    Quote Originally Posted by sarvesh2000is View Post
    Thank you buddy. Not a very big fan of Indy but this piece is just too good. Lot of character to it. And I have to agree with you on Catwoman Pf being the best. It really looks sexy and the expression is seductive. Hopefully SSC nail the final production.
    of course my friend, this indiana piece/diorama It´s super iconic,transmits a lot of motion,great!


  7. #2597
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    6,817
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Reputation
    Bro I'm bumping this **** cause it's the ****, makes sense?

    I was catching back on your acquisitions since the new year, some great stuff in there! Isn't MJ just gorgeous? I can't stop saying WoW!
    Drakul's Collection
    My Flickr Page

    Pre-Orders: F4F Samus Varia Suit EX, Huntress PF, Gaming Heads Raziel 1:4, F4F Sonic 25th Anniv.

  8. #2598
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lone Star State
    Posts
    18,398
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
    Bro I'm bumping this **** cause it's the ****, makes sense?

    I was catching back on your acquisitions since the new year, some great stuff in there! Isn't MJ just gorgeous? I can't stop saying WoW!
    I second that Bump

    Al

  9. #2599
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    5,496
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit sarvesh2000is's Youtube Channel
    Hello guys!! Been a long long long time since I last updated or even logged in on this forum... Damn I miss those good ol days... I have not been in touch with my collection side of things for ages and have decided to slowly let my precious statues and figures go to better homes and deserving collectors. Just don't have the time or space like before to keep adding more collectibles to my collection. It has been a great journey with respect to this hobby and I am not going to give it up completely on it. Will still be holding on to some of the priceless pieces that I have. Do keep a look out in the Trade section for my listings. For now I am starting with Blitzway Bruce 40th Anniversary. Will list other stuff soon.

    Thank you for all the support and lovely comments over these years on my collection and posts. I have thoroughly cherished those moments.

  10. #2600
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Stark Towers
    Posts
    15,463
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit RobertoBagg10's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by sarvesh2000is View Post
    Hello guys!! Been a long long long time since I last updated or even logged in on this forum... Damn I miss those good ol days... I have not been in touch with my collection side of things for ages and have decided to slowly let my precious statues and figures go to better homes and deserving collectors. Just don't have the time or space like before to keep adding more collectibles to my collection. It has been a great journey with respect to this hobby and I am not going to give it up completely on it. Will still be holding on to some of the priceless pieces that I have. Do keep a look out in the Trade section for my listings. For now I am starting with Blitzway Bruce 40th Anniversary. Will list other stuff soon.

    Thank you for all the support and lovely comments over these years on my collection and posts. I have thoroughly cherished those moments.
    Wow bro... great to hear from you once more after such a long time but sad to hear that you've decided to move most of your great pieces on - not to mention your epic set up! You were one of the first guys i got to know when i first started collecting and i always used to look forwards to your updates

    I wish you the very best my friend Sarvesh and fingers crossed we'll see some more of your awesome pics
    My Display Thread (Including Full Index Glossary on PG1) http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...KII-MKIII-MKVI

Page 260 of 261 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Havok's Statue Photography (Shelves on Page 48)
    By Havok in forum Show your Shelves!
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 08-07-2015, 03:01 PM
  2. ☆☆☆ Pimpin' My Man Cave ☆☆☆
    By Mr. Nice Guy in forum Show your Shelves!
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-26-2013, 06:55 PM
  3. ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Stuff® ☆☆☆ STATUES
    By sarvesh2000is in forum For Sale/Trade- Statues, Props, etc.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 01:59 PM
  4. ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Stuff® ☆☆☆ FIGURES
    By sarvesh2000is in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 01:59 PM
  5. macfly's collection update page 15 &16
    By macfly in forum Show your Shelves!
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 02:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •