Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dstephan

Default Gallery instructions

This forum is solely for links and pictures of your Sideshow/WETA collection. It should ultimately be a great reference place for people who don't have the items themselves to find out what they're really like and not have to rely on the catalogue shots.

Please keep discussion on the LOTR forum so threads here don't get knocked off quickly. This is mainly for reference, not conversation.

Please keep pictures to a manageable size, some people are still on dial-up.

Thanks.

Dave

bigdaddyrob
    Hi Dave whats a good size and is whats the easiest way to uplaod pix ? Thanks great idea

dstephan
    Uploading images to the web can be complicated. Hopefully some people more knowledgeable than I will come forward with some good hosting alternatives or people will volunteer to host images for those that don't have the resources.

An ideal size is no more than 75 pixels/inch resolution and a no larger than 600 pixels on the largest edge. This will display the best on most browsers.

Any graphic designers that have better suggestions, please don't hesitate to speak up, I'm not an expert by any means.

dstephan
    Ezboard has a list of sites that will do free picture hosting - here's a link:

Image hosting alternatives

are my pics wrong?

How do you upload pics? I'm a little confused as to how people upload the pictures without actually attaching the file.

Malalaking Gagamba
    Feedback
    54 (100%)
    Ummmm... you click on the "Gallery" link and then click on the button that says "Upload Photos".

oh and NECRPOSTER

Super Freak
    Feedback
    178 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pixletwin View Post

oh and NEKEDPOSTER
    What!?!

circlesendwheretheybegin
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    How do you post the thumbnailes that pop open windows with the real size pics when clicked?
    "A glass can only spill what it contains."-mewithoutYou

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProgMatinee View Post
    How do you post the thumbnailes that pop open windows with the real size pics when clicked?
    yeh id like to know that too !

FAO : Progmatinee - My OCD is insisting you sort that Sig of yours out !