ParamoreMCR88's Collection: HOT TOYS BATMAN RETURNS T-800 GUARDIAN

Thread: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: HOT TOYS BATMAN RETURNS T-800 GUARDIAN

Tags:
  1. darthstitch's Avatar

    darthstitch said:

    Default Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: SHERLOCK

    Very great acquisition bro!
  2. Rorywan's Avatar

    Rorywan said:

    Default Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: ACI LOTR ARAGORN Exclusive

    Originally Posted by paramoremcr88
    SHERLOCK















    That is outstanding Jason, which Sherlock is this?
  3. Cocoboloboy's Avatar

    Cocoboloboy said:

    Default Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: SHERLOCK

    I agree with platty, great sculpt. That ACI Aragorn looks amazing all the way around too.
  4. GeneralZodLives's Avatar

    GeneralZodLives said:

    Default Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: SHERLOCK

    That IMINIME Sherlock is a fantastic figure--great pics
  5. Rorywan's Avatar

    Rorywan said:

    Default Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: SHERLOCK

    Is the whole thing Iminime? I know the outfit looks incredibly sharp> What's the story wit the sculpt? It looks like a super sophisticated Big Chef head?
  6. paramoremcr88's Avatar

    paramoremcr88 said:

    Default Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: SHERLOCK

    Originally Posted by amstel
    Looks really great!
    Originally Posted by BagginsOfBagEnd
    Nice pics - Sherlock looks awesome!!
    Originally Posted by Platty
    That's one of the best sculpts I've ever seen!
    Originally Posted by darthstitch
    Very great acquisition bro!
    Originally Posted by Rorywan
    That is outstanding Jason, which Sherlock is this?
    Originally Posted by Cocoboloboy
    I agree with platty, great sculpt. That ACI Aragorn looks amazing all the way around too.
    Originally Posted by GeneralZodLives
    That IMINIME Sherlock is a fantastic figure--great pics
    Many thanks guys, glad you like Sherlock and pics

    Originally Posted by Rorywan
    Is the whole thing Iminime? I know the outfit looks incredibly sharp> What's the story wit the sculpt? It looks like a super sophisticated Big Chef head?
    Yep, the whole set is iminime.
  7. cmiller99's Avatar

    cmiller99 said:

    Default Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: SHERLOCK

    Wow, the iminime Sherlock is a very rare piece! Congrats on the pickup, and beautiful photos as always!
  8. Croozer's Avatar

    Croozer said:

    Default Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: SHERLOCK

    Completely blown away by those Sherlock pics Para!
    You captured how great the sculpt and the entire piece is.
  9. paramoremcr88's Avatar

    paramoremcr88 said:

    Default Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: SHERLOCK

    Originally Posted by cmiller99
    Wow, the iminime Sherlock is a very rare piece! Congrats on the pickup, and beautiful photos as always!
    Originally Posted by Croozer
    Completely blown away by those Sherlock pics Para!
    You captured how great the sculpt and the entire piece is.
    Many thanks guys
  10. paramoremcr88's Avatar

    paramoremcr88 said:

    Default Re: ParamoreMCR88's Collection: HOT TOYS STORMTROOPER

    next page ------------>