Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Default Re: Drakul's Collection

Can I help you?

Yuzuruha (Muramasa) 1:8 Figure - Alter

Well hello beautiful! I'm completing my Muramasa collection and I love the details and the colors of those pieces. the flow of the kimono look slovely and the hair is insane! Not much I can say on this one that pics won't say better.

Drakul's Collection
    My Flickr Page

Pre-Orders: F4F Samus Varia Suit EX, Gaming Heads Raziel 1:4, Tsume Berserk HQS+

Quote Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
    So be it, Jedi!

Emperor Palpatine on Imperial Throne 1:4 PF Reg 104/1000 - Sideshow

Just got this guy through a trade and he's awesome! When he came out I was just beginning with my first PFs (Joker and Jessica Rabbit), most of my Star Wars pieces were Gentle Giant 1:6 or 1:5 and I wan't sure if I was going to collect many PFs.... riiiiiiight. Plus at the time he was something like $450 which was a lot (good ol' days right?) and I missed both times that Sideshow heavily discounted him (still salty).
    He's my second Star Wars PF after Darth Malgus. I'll probably grab Vader but I'm still on the fence for Kylo Ren and Maul due to lack of light-up and price...
    Anyway! I really like him, the throne is pretty massive and after futzing with the cloak and hood it display very well. The light up is a bit temperamental on mine but it works and looks great so that's all I ask. It's the first time I took pics mostly in a darker setting because it just fits so much better

Quote Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
    At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi

Darth Maul EX 1:4 PF 311/750 - Sideshow Collectibles

It took a while but he's here, and he's... alright.
    It's not a bad statue but for some reason I'm not in love with it. It has several issues that basically take the wow factor away for me.
    The head sculpt is nice but it's not like the prototype was. It doesn't take batteries, only AC plug and the cable is like 2 feet long... on top of that the light-up basically doesn't work on mine; it turns on for 1-2 secs when I plug it in and that's it. The hand with the full saber barely holds in place to the point that I'm afraid to move the statue in case it gets loose and drops.
    So yeah basically I'm not feeling it and I'm probably going to return it for a refund.

I was only observing only but today I leave my message as the first time. by watching your photos, I become to start a collection.
    I think new darth maul is awesome and palphatine also. i wish to have the exclusive version asap.
    anyway thanks for pics!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    I may actually sell my Star Wars PF because I'm trimming my collection
    Drakul's Collection
    My Flickr Page

Pre-Orders: F4F Samus Varia Suit EX, Gaming Heads Raziel 1:4, Tsume Berserk HQS+

Really?

Then, would you please contact me when you sell it?

I collecting only ssc star wars pf..lol

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HACO View Post
    Really?

Then, would you please contact me when you sell it?

I collecting only ssc star wars pf..lol
    I was able to return it for a full refund, sorry
    Drakul's Collection
    My Flickr Page

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Batman's Daughter or Crime Family Vigilante?

Huntress 1:4 PF EX 190/750 - Sideshow Collectibles

Lovely lovely statue. I'm pretty much out of the statue buying game for the most part and I was ready to cancel it or try to return it for a full refund but I decided to keep it for now. The pose is great, the base is awesome, the face is gorgeous, the cape is cool.
    My favorite detail is how the foot angles so smoothly on the gargoyle head. Good stuff all around!

Last edited by Drakul; 10-05-2017 at 10:54 AM.
    Drakul's Collection
    My Flickr Page

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Love the collection! Especially the Emperor PF and the Star Wars Mythos line. And your built in shelves are sick!!!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)

Sylvanas 1:5 Statue 1962/6500 - Blizzard Entertainment

The Banshee Queen has arrived! After the amazing trailer we saw just a few days ago (FOR THE HOOOOOOORDE!!!) I couldn't wait to get her.
    She turned out very nice, the whole statue is very heavy with plenty of details on the armor, bow, cape... all over. I think my favorite detail is the chainmail you can see on her thighs. Artistically I may have preferred and older version of Sylvanas as opposed to the new cinematic one and I wish her eyes were more red (a light up would have been amazing). But beggars can't be choosers.
    And really.... what do you ask of death?

Drakul's Collection
    My Flickr Page

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Nine thousand!? There's no way that could be right! It can't!

The Quiet Wrath of Son Goku 1:6 HQS - Tsume

Finally received it. Totally worth the wait! The execution is basically perfect, it has great presence.
    The detail that marked me the most is Goku's clothing, the texture is amazing.
    If you're a fan of Dragon Ball this is a must.

Drakul's Collection
    My Flickr Page

Super Freak
    Feedback
    12 (100%)

Alucard 1:4 Twilight Edition 285/575 - First 4 Figures

Wow! Very impressed with this! When I first saw in-hand pics I was a bit worried and thought the Gantaku Alucard looked better but pics don't really do him justice, he has great presence! the clothing is especially well done. I love the shield and the more fancy sword and wish we could display them both at the same time. Bit of a missed opportunity here.
    The base is nice, the cape is great, the hair is great... the eyes are just ok but nothing as bad as it seemed, at least to me. Also the art piece that came with it was totally unexpected and looks great! The pic doesn't do the colors justice at all.
    I'm really loving the Castlevania line so far, they are some of my favorite statues.

Drakul's Collection
    My Flickr Page