360 view Leia is up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sculpt does look nice, but the head is freaking huge and the dress is way too short and stiff looking.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/mov_qtvr/2131-QTVR.mov

I can see the dress being fixed, but I doubt the head. Why does that keep happening? Making the heads bigger to compensate for shrinkage is NOT working. It's mostly Star Wars that has this huge problem. :rolleyes:

Not very feminine looking,and the dress material doesnt look to be a good choice.

The head does look large---- but I'll wait until this one is in hand before making any complete judgements.

I think the head is fine the body looks very small.

LOL, that's a different view. The bodies should be 1/5 scale then. :rotfl

No I am serious the body looks like she is rail thin.

Don't think the head is too big really - young Carrie did have a large head. However I agree that the gown needs some poofyness to it. They got it so right on the PF - I'm a little surprised that just downsizing the pattern didn't work. Or perhaps it's the way it hangs on the body that makes the difference.

Head is fine, body doesnt even look that bad... BUT fix that damned dress. :lol It shouldn't be too hard we just have to make enough noise. I say we hit up the Leia comment page and all that. Dusty.. if you are lurking... are you guys aware of the dress issue? IS it an issue?

Darklord Dave said:
Don't think the head is too big really - young Carrie did have a large head. However I agree that the gown needs some poofyness to it. They got it so right on the PF - I'm a little surprised that just downsizing the pattern didn't work. Or perhaps it's the way it hangs on the body that makes the difference.

Ok Darlord please with enough with the bouncing head. LOL! Your avatar looks much more dignified when not moving.

Hmm, maybe I just don't see the head issue? I think it looks right on. A little puff to the dress would be nice, to make up for the smaller SS body, but I like it. I mean, Asajj is thin as a rail too if you compare her to the comic versions where she's a little buff. I like Leia.

I'm with you guys on the dress though, def. needs more fabric on the bottom. I'm looking forward to adding her to the collection!

I'm looking forward to this figure... but...

As nice as it is to have a 360 of her...couldn't someone have straightened her up a bit? Yes, I'm agreeing with the comments about this dress...heck, I posted a comment on the Sideshow comment board when she was announced about it being too short when the pics where first posted (as did others), but...this presentation of her makes it look like she just got out of bed after a bender...just a little on the sloppy side with the dress having that slept-in look...it does make the dress look even worse...

As always, I'm sure we're fretting over nothing...it'll probably look great "in-person".

I would like to thank SS for this piece. It's what got me to give up the 1/6 figures other than the Jedi/Sith that I will still get.

I kept looking at the pics of this and then at my Leia PF. No contest, the PF blows this thing away and I realized that I just didn't need the 1/6 or any 1/6 stuff other than Jedi/Sith and stuff for the Jabba set up.

Dress just needs to be a inch longer. I'm sure they will fix it. They made mauls robe shorter.

Coorectghosting said:
I'm gonna have to pass on her like I should have done with Han

Thanks for letting us know.

Aren't you paying attention? he's an insuffrable SOB...it says so right there! :D :D :D

Back