Official Yoda 1:1 Scale Bust Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so having finally gotten this piece in hand today, it is very kickass and I felt it deserves a dedicated image thread as much as any 1/6 figure does. I didn't think I'd get him shot today, but he's so awesome and he begs to be photographed, I couldn't resist the urge so I snapped a few quick images on my way out of work.

YODA1.jpg

YODA2.jpg

YODA3.jpg

YODA4.jpg

YODA5.jpg

damn it MaulFan!!!! Your pictures are bada**!!!
that is how I imagined he would look. The lighting is great and from the shots you took you can kinda see the texture of the material used for the bust - it does look kinda rubbery.......but it looks like it fits really well.

I seriously cant wait for this thing!! Looking forward to seeing more pictures from you MaulFan!!

This bust looks awesome!! :chew :chew

Looks great in those shots. I don't notice the shinyness that where in the one pics we saw earlier.

Thanks guys, it does rock, and every piece is subject to the lighting you see it or show it under, but this one more than any needs the right lighting to really bring out what's there. I'll say this too, I felt at first like, hmm this doesn't quite seem like Yoda, but then I realized, it's the fact I've never seen him in this scale, sculpted this accurately, so having no precedent of what he looks like in 3D full size form threw me off for a minute, but he is deffinately Yoda as he should be.

Finally some pics with good lighting, etc - that's more like it!

:cool:

Those pics looks great, ill eat my words.. if the actual product looks like that im gonna get one.

I'll admit that I'm usually one of the first to criticize SS when they screw up, but they totally nailed it on this one. That thing is AWESOME! :cool:

The Ringer said:
Somebody needs to make this guy a cane. That would look way cool. Or a half cane.

forget just the cane... they should make the whole bottom half!

Gruson said:
Just placed my order for it.

THANK YOU GODFATHER!

Gruson, it should deffinately look great and fit right in with the rest of the pieces in your awesome showcase.

It really is amazing!

Greedo just got here to hold me over too. :cool:

Damn that looks tight. Awesome photos, really well done. Suddenly I can't wait to get this little guy. :rock

Quality photos MaulFan. Seeing those makes the wait for mine even harder.

Back