Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sebastian

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Apocalypse Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Ariel Olivetti leaked this information himself, I didnt think I was allowed to post it but the comiquette is 1/4th scale, I was told it will be 23" (at SDCC) without the base. The statue is based off of Ariel Olivetti's design.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Apocalypse Comiquette

Oh yeah, it wont directly match my 1/5 X-Men but luckily Apocalypse changes size :lol

Can't wait for this, hope for a reveal soon :yess: @ 23+ inches though this mother will be huge :horror

day one purchase for me. I dont even care what it looks like. it was my most anticipated piece. Id pay upwards of 350 for it. Its gonna be massive. A lot of cool stuff coming... good to allocate enuff funds.

821405-messiah_war_apocalypse_super.jpg

Wonder what pose it'll be?

I really want a Ariel Olivetti Cable and Bishop now too

SOLD and I don't even follow the character, just anticipating 100% bad assery :lecture :lol

So if it's 23" without the base that is just about smaller than 1/4 scale.

I'm not getting all the secrecy surrounding these upcoming pieces.
Where you swore into secrecy or something? :dunno

Anyhoo, I would've preffered a more classical take but you take what you can get...

How is that smaller than 1/4?

Normally Apocalypse is 7 feet tall.

Take 7 multiplied by 12 = 84 inches

divide by 4 (1/4 th scale)

and that gives you..

21 inches... how is that smaller than 1/4th?

Anyways, someone on another crappy forum posted what Ariel told them.. I'm just relaying the message. Theres still an element of surprise here.. :slap

I love what Sideshow does, and Im estatic about this particular piece because he is my favorite character. If I didnt know about this company and started collecting later on, id be kicking myself for missing it..

Age of Apocalypse was one of THY best comic story arcs... and Rick Remender is taking the Uncanny XForce into a new age of Apocalypse (i think). Apocalypse is very relevant to whats going on in comics today.. so it seems appropriate.

Apocalypse is 7'9" so if it were to be exactly 1/4 scale it would need to be 23.25 inches but of course nobody here would care about that since you guys would say " LOL Awesome you have OCD ".

Okay never mind that since his height varies from 7'-7'9".

Normally Apocalypse is 7 feet tall.

Take 7 multiplied by 12 = 84 inches

divide by 4 (1/4 th scale)

and that gives you..

21 inches... how is that smaller than 1/4th?

Anyways, someone on another crappy forum posted what Ariel told them.. I'm just relaying the message. Theres still an element of surprise here.. :slap

Surprises sucks... :gah:

wait... I retract my statement. I cannot say anything about this piece's scale... since I dont know the actual pose... he could be extending his arm upward (unlikely). It is huge and it will be a center piece in my collection. That is all.

Like you said Nova, it's time for a Cable and Bishop after this. (Or before. Don't care, but want it fast.:))

i will have to see more. dont like his apocalypse style.

Back