Hasbro TFA 12" C3PO figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone own one of these? Just wondering what the scale is like compared to the HT SSC versions.

image.jpg

It's decent for the price. Considering this was $30 for a 3-pack (w/an R4 unit and BB-8), it is nowhere near the quality of Hot Toys/Sideshow figures. However, it is comparable to the old Hasbro 12" C-3PO figures (albeit without the vac-molded gold plating). The articulation is pretty limited, but good enough for most C-3PO poses. If you can get it for $10 or so (or get it in the 3-pack), I'd say it's worth it - I'm happy with my purchase. It is great for filling out a diorama/display and you could easily paint it to add some protocol droid diversity in your collection. It stands a bit shorter than most 12" figures (I think it stands 11.5" tall, if I recall correctly)

It's a pretty nice little figure, actually much better sculpt than the older 12" figure. But it's way too short to stand with the HT/SSC figures. I posted some comparison pics a long time ago in the Hasbro Appreciation thread if i remember correctly.

It is a cool little set of figures though!i let my 2 year old daughterp lay with him all the time!

Crappy cellphone pics :

With Ssideshow R2

C.jpg

With HT Chewy

A.jpg

With HT Rey. That's the BB-8 that came with 3PO in the 3-pack.

B.jpg

It's a really very nicely done 3PO actually. The shortness makes him tough to display among HT and SSC figs, but as a standalone $20 fig, it's very well done and a great deal.

I'm repainting mine and using him as backpack 3PO.

I was just closely looking at ref pics of 3PO in the Chewy backpack and 3PO has two right hands/arms (right arm attached to body, and another severed right arm loose in the bag/pack) in most shots, and Chewy almost steps on a what is clearly a large cockroach while carrying 3PO.:lol So many SW bloopers nobody has even found yet.

Thanks all for your comments and pics :hi5:

I think I'm going to pick one up and use him as a "Chewy Backpack" 3PO. BB-8 looks a decent scale to put next to HT figures.

Never noticed that about the 2 x right arms Talibane, or the cockroach :rotfl I'll have to take another look!

I think with a bit of weathering that R4 unit could look pretty sweet.

Back