What are some of the most rare Hot Toys ever made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Brown Knight

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This is not really to do with the amount made (maybe a little bit), but how readily available these figures are now whilst also considering the price.

Outside of the given answers, (I also want a 66 Batmobile despite the fact I don't have Batman or Robin) I would have to say the Silly Things Gunmetal Iron Man Mk III and the Special Projects Iron Man Mk IV. And there is the one Hologram Iron Man. I would probably add the original HOA bays to that list.

POTC Davy Jones is pretty rare, and Marlon Brando Jor-El from Superman Returns. Blade also..

Excluding prototype, probably earlier HT stuff from 2006-2007 such as Rocky and Rambo. They are kinda awful though so no one will miss them.

I wouldn't say those are rare: Godather and the Inglorious Basterds' line. They're pretty readily available on eBay for decent prices. The Godfather is expensive but there are many on eBay.

I'd have to say the Hot Toys James Dean Red Jacket is very very rare. It only seems to exist in Japan, doesn't pop up that often and the prices have rocketed upwards. So fortunate to have one in my collection. I honestly feel like I have something truly rare and sought after in my collection. Most of my other figures/statues are more common.

I'd have to say the Hot Toys James Dean Red Jacket is very very rare. It only seems to exist in Japan, doesn't pop up that often and the prices have rocketed upwards. So fortunate to have one in my collection. I honestly feel like I have something truly rare and sought after in my collection. Most of my other figures/statues are more common.

sold mine. was great however the paintjob is outdated compared to modern releases. the linings on the jacket aren't exactly perfect but it's an old release.

sold it for only around x3 the original price coz didn't want to get too greedy.

I actually think (having received it recently), it's pretty good despite being 10 years old. When and what did you sell it for though? There's currently one on eBay for £1000 and one on a Japanese site for about £500. These are recent arrivals as well. Let me just say I had the most challenging time looking for this figure, and for the right price and feel incredibly fortunate to own it.

I thought Two-Face / Harvey Dent was pretty rare now. Especially if you have his two little coins and badge which are very easy to lose as they are so tiny.

I actually think (having received it recently), it's pretty good despite being 10 years old. When and what did you sell it for though? There's currently one on eBay for £1000 and one on a Japanese site for about £500. These are recent arrivals as well. Let me just say I had the most challenging time looking for this figure, and for the right price and feel incredibly fortunate to own it.

the sculpt is ok the paint is outdated that they don't have the details you know tiny red dots etc. maybe a repaint if you are willing to will help.

sold it for $500 years back. i'm not a greedy person.

Back