Statue ARH THOR LIMITED Sideshow EX AND REGULAR pics pg 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ARH THOR LIMITED Sideshow EX

Thor Sideshow Exclusive Edition
Statue

9015111.jpg

Item Number: 9015111

Manufactured by: ARH Studios

Price: US $464.99

Est. Ship Date: 1st Qtr 2012

Limited Edition: 100

License:
Mythology

Product Type:
Statue

Product Size:
30" H *

Product Weight:
33.00 lbs (14.97 kg)*

Box Size:
23.00" H (584.2mm) x 25.00" W (635mm) x 27.00" L (685.8mm)*

Est. Shipping Weight:
35.00 lbs (15.88 kg)*

Dimensional Weight (DIM):
TBD

Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
TBD

Last edited:

Once again, here just to show you the difference in size.

He is massive, compared to the other 1/4 scale

Showing you the ARH AP Thor here, alongside Leo, Cleo, Athena

THOR_m%20(18).JPG

THOR_m%20(22).JPG

THOR_m%20(25).JPG

This is a great statue of THOR much better than the girly looking HT/SS versions. This is THOR in his purist form not hollywood. Unfortunately it's just way too expensive :( If it's around SS PF price ~$300 i did buy it in a heartbeat, but not at $450+ shipping!!

I cannot justify this price considering there are 4 versions of this statue and the "exclusives" are just money grabs not anything interesting, doesnt look like ARH put any thoughts into the exclusives. There are:

1) AP ES 25
2) WEB EXCLUSIVE: ES 50 (separate bronze hammer/helm thing, doesnt really fit with the statue)
3) SS EXCLUSIVE: ES 100 (Hammer wth different pattern)
4) REGULAR: NO ES!!

Averone the detail work in your statues are phenomenal. Congrats on beautiful products

This statue is full of awesome! Now I just need to figure out which one to get. BTW, SSC scale comparison has him listed too small at 22" versus the true 30".

This is a great statue of THOR much better than the girly looking HT/SS versions. This is THOR in his purist form not hollywood. Unfortunately it's just way too expensive :( If it's around SS PF price ~$300 i did buy it in a heartbeat, but not at $450+ shipping!!

I cannot justify this price considering there are 4 versions of this statue and the "exclusives" are just money grabs not anything interesting, doesnt look like ARH put any thoughts into the exclusives. There are:

1) AP ES 25
2) WEB EXCLUSIVE: ES 50 (separate bronze hammer/helm thing, doesnt really fit with the statue)
3) SS EXCLUSIVE: ES 100 (Hammer wth different pattern)
4) REGULAR: NO ES!!

We appreciate your comments and your input here

As far as all versions available there are plenty of variations

1) AP of 15 is made by hand in house and is the only version that comes with everything and is signed by the artists. Color options are also available to these customers. Its our ultimate Thor EX and is already sold out

2) The Web EX gives you the FB Hammer/helm but you pay nothing extra for it! Its our gift to you if you just buy it direct from us!

3) SS EX
Comes with a print and gives you the exclusive God hammer!
Flex Pay, and Sideshow QC assures you of a very satisfying transaction!

4) Reg ES: Yet to be determined based on how many orders are requested by Sideshow Collectables. The edition size will not exceed more than 500 for any of our products. The new ones are going to be much lower than that

Thank you

Alex A
ARH Studios

Last edited:

Averone the detail work in your statues are phenomenal. Congrats on beautiful products

Thank you!
We are working on even better more detailed products. Keep your eyes open for our new announcements in the coming months :dance

This statue is full of awesome! Now I just need to figure out which one to get. BTW, SSC scale comparison has him listed too small at 22" versus the true 30".

Yes you are correct, and as mentioned above I corrected this number to the correct 30" with arm and hammer raised.

They must be measuring from the top of his head

am one of the lucky AP'S customers. This is by far one of the best (if not the best) statues. Alex any idea if the AP will ship earlier??

am one of the lucky AP'S customers. This is by far one of the best (if not the best) statues. Alex any idea if the AP will ship earlier??

You are very lucky!

The 15 AP will take a bit longer to make, because each one will be made here in ARH Studios and hand painted by just a few artists.
Let me get back to you on this soon. We are finally caught up with everything that was delayed too long (including prior AP boxes) so now its time to pay full attention to the AP's.

It's always nice to see a new company in this hobby, especially one that makes highend items and try to keep in touch with the community. Think we should support ARH when able so they can continue making good products :wink1:

So i changed my mind and ordered the SS exclusive version it's just too good to miss. Even though the price is high it's by far the best iteration of thor on the market it captures the raw form of thor those hollywood versions just cant. And the detail/size makes it a grail.

---------------------
Alex, thanks for the clarification on the edition size limit for your products, really happy to see a company that still honors it. I hope once ARH becomes big/corporate you guys stick to the ES commitment and NOT follow SS down the dark path of TBDs that's driving many of us away.

Have a question, the SS exclusive states "Additional hammer and Fine Art Print for complementary display." Does that mean it will come with the regular hammer AND the exclusive hammer? or just the exclusive hammer. The pictures look like the hammer is not removable from the arm/hand.

Thanks

We appreciate your comments and your input here

As far as all versions available there are plenty of variations

1) AP of 15 is made by hand in house and is the only version that comes with everything and is signed by the artists. Color options are also available to these customers. Its our ultimate Thor EX and is already sold out

2) The Web EX gives you the FB Hammer/helm but you pay nothing extra for it! Its our gift to you if you just buy it direct from us!

3) SS EX
Comes with a print and gives you the exclusive God hammer!
Flex Pay, and Sideshow QC assures you of a very satisfying transaction!

4) Reg ES: Yet to be determined based on how many orders are requested by Sideshow Collectables. The edition size will not exceed more than 500 for any of our products. The new ones are going to be much lower than that

Thank you

Alex A
ARH Studios

It's always nice to see a new company in this hobby, especially one that makes highend items and try to keep in touch with the community. Think we should support ARH when able so they can continue making good products :wink1:

So i changed my mind and ordered the SS exclusive version it's just too good to miss. Even though the price is high it's by far the best iteration of thor on the market it captures the raw form of thor those hollywood versions just cant. And the detail/size makes it a grail.

---------------------
Alex, thanks for the clarification on the edition size limit for your products, really happy to see a company that still honors it. I hope once ARH becomes big/corporate you guys stick to the ES commitment and NOT follow SS down the dark path of TBDs that's driving many of us away.

Have a question, the SS exclusive states "Additional hammer and Fine Art Print for complementary display." Does that mean it will come with the regular hammer AND the exclusive hammer? or just the exclusive hammer. The pictures look like the hammer is not removable from the arm/hand.

Thanks

:)

Well that is amazing!! A new customer to ARH!! Welcome!
:clap

We appreciate your support. We are building up the brand and reinventing the name. Its a whole new company! And with all your support we can now bring you more great statues in the future!

Your in good hands with Sideshow/ARH partnership! Sideshow has a great customer service, and please do come back and advise us as to how we may improve our next statues!

Ok as far as the EX for Sideshow. To clarify, YES it will come with the regular hammer AND the exclusive hammer!
The hand/hammer is attachable via a magnet and you can switch out the hammers for a new look!
The print is also nice if you wish to display it along with the statue.

Again, congrats!! And please post your pics here! Love to see it in your collection!

Alex A
ARH Studios

sweet, thanks!

btw mods, why is this thread in general and not marvel

sweet, thanks!

btw mods, why is this thread in general and not marvel

Well, this Thor is not Marvel!

Its Mythology God Thor not Marvel Thor, there is a huge difference.

I wish there was a general section for all this, maybe someday they will make it so, until then we are here

Hey Arahom, forgot to mentioned but does the web EX come with the print & extra hammer too?

Hey Arahom, forgot to mentioned but does the web EX come with the print & extra hammer too?

ARH guys can correct me, but i am pretty sure it doesnt. It was an easy choice for me since both ES are small, definitely prefer accessories that can be used on the actual statue vs something standalone on the side, it's also ~$50 cheaper when you add in reward points, and your statue is "sideshow exclusive" for the brand recognition since ARH is just starting out in the US.

of course both are very similar, it really depends on your own preference.

Back