Looks Like More Bombs In London!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Psycho Cenobite

I'm on holiday and not up London working but it seems more underground stations have been hit!

Psycho Cenobite

ABC News in USA reports that 3 underground stations have emergencies, with people being evacuated. No mention of bombs. CNN has nothing on their web site.

Yep

By the looks of it 3 more underground stations have been hit, people seeing bags explode have been reported and stations have all been shut off again.

Reports are all coming in now.

shell
x

just been announced police believe 'a device' has been found on the bus too.

Two weeks ago today the first lot happened and now its happening again.Thankfully no casualties reported as yet though.

A lot of reports about the bombs not going off and it was only the detanators! fingers crossed the bombs didn't go off and we might get some suspects alive! Might help bring down some more of these ****!

PC

Great, I'm flying into London in less than 2 weeks. Just what I wanted to hear. :rolleyes

It seems like one of the bombers tried to explode his bomb but only the detonator went of. He looked shocked, dorpped his bag and then ran away.

I really hope we catch this person!

Psycho Cenobite

Hope all is OK and nobody is hurt. Wow, an inept terrorist! Hope they nail the sucker!

This is disburbing news, what is next to prevent this kind of thing now? Search every bag before you enter the terminal? Or maybe ban all carry on bags? It is extreme, but it would work, unless a terrorist had a bomb straped to his body. Then it would be body searches for everyone. What a mess.

Armed Police have entered a hospital! I hope they catch at least one of these bombers alive!

Psycho C :balrog

Just what we all need.. stupid terrorists frying their detonators and injuring themselves! :)

I hope this goes a long way to dissuade anyone else to try anything like this.

:\

Don't wanna speak to soon.. but i'm glad no one else is hurt.

Edit: Failed chemical attack? Any idea what they were using?

No indication yet what they were using but police in chemical suits have entered one of the stations.

one of bombs was apparantly nail bomb, police getting everyone nearby including journalists off mobile telephones as they think there may be larger bombs hidden and the radio waves from these could set them off.

re

>:

Oh Jesus. :|

If the acts themselves aren't bad enough, we learn that the bombers are so-called 'home grown', living in our communities, often receiving state aid, free healthcare and educational assistance...and this is how they treat their homeland. :\ >:

Re: re

It's been reported there isn't any traces of a chemical agent. Good. Damn terrorists!!!>:

Back