Statue Batman vs. Killer Croc Statue (Second Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB&WSF

Super Freak
Reaction score
0413_dcc_bmkcroc_zpsc8703758.jpg

Sculpted by Ray Villafane

Killer Croc has a taste for revenge and is out for The Dark Knight's blood. The epic battle between Batman and his reptilian enemy is captured with this new edition of the stunning statue featuring an alternate paint deco on Batman's costume to match his modern look.

Statue measures 16.5" high x 12.75" wide x 9.75" deep.

$299.95 US
On Sale October 2013
Allocations May Occur

LOVE the black/grey costume. LOVE IT I SAY!

Must buy...

Actually!!

Because of the high prices I could never buy the original, but this has always been on my list of Must Buys. Though, I will admit that I have always liked the blue/grey Bats more; but still, to get a chance to get this work of art a fairly again at decent price is Great!

BBTS has him up for PO at $249.99. Pretty sure few other retailers will have him for even lesser. I'd say a good price, especially when you compare with the latest A Call to Arms and Batman Vs. Superman Battle statue which hava a price tag of $399.99 and $324.99 respectively.

Awesome! This is great news! I too like the blue/grey 1st edition better, but I didn't want to pay the after market price for the 1st edition so I figured I'd never own it. I'll definitely be going after this piece! It's amazing! Should I wait to PO though if as you say other retailers will have it for lesser?

Awesome! This is great news! I too like the blue/grey 1st edition better, but I didn't want to pay the after market price for the 1st edition so I figured I'd never own it. I'll definitely be going after this piece! It's amazing! Should I wait to PO though if as you say other retailers will have it for lesser?

I have seen that retailers like alteregocomics and cornerstonecomics usually have the best prices. Like $367.99 for Superman PF.

However, lately, for the Iron Man 3 diecast figures they have the same price as SS.

With my past experience, I am just hoping they might have a better price for the Bats vs. Killer Croc than others.

I've seen that too BB&WSF from alterego and cornerstore. So when did this news break and do you know when BBTS had this up for PO? I wonder how long it will take for the other retailers to get it up for PO as well...

Awesome. Like others, I didn't think I would own this piece after the jacked up prices of the first one (I didn't find out about it being for sale until it was too late). Best Batman statue I've ever seen from a design POV.

So happy they are releasing this piece it is one of the only pieces I feel I missed out on coming to the game late. :yess: I would never pay the jacked up prices on the original. :cuckoo: Plus I prefer the black and gray to the blue and gray this is just full of win! :hi5: Also Urban collector has it for pretty cheap right now. Waiting for TFAW to put it up though since they are closer to me so I don't get murdered on shipping. :thud:

I miss the first one cause I forgot it was coming out and then I saw it on a forum and by that time the prices were too much... pre-ordered this one so I will not forget again lol

So happy they are releasing this piece it is one of the only pieces I feel I missed out on coming to the game late. :yess: I would never pay the jacked up prices on the original. :cuckoo: Plus I prefer the black and gray to the blue and gray this is just full of win! :hi5: Also Urban collector has it for pretty cheap right now. Waiting for TFAW to put it up though since they are closer to me so I don't get murdered on shipping. :thud:

What's TFAW? Urban-collectibles has it for the most affordable I've seen yet. $245.99.

What will be the run on this version? I think there were 1500 made for the blue/grey? I want this piece regardless of the number. Just curious. :cool:

I haven't seen an edition size stated anywhere. Will it be numbered?

I haven't seen an edition size stated anywhere. Will it be numbered?

I'm pretty sure I remember the 1st edition blue/grey being numbered. And I think it was 1500. This link somewhat supports that. I think they took the old page down from DC direct. Checking out that link I really like the blue/grey! But will be satisfied to get the 2nd edition black/grey.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_031510a.htm

Back