Gentle Giant 12" Jumbo figures of Kenner’s DC Super Powers!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
SuperPowersBannerAFI.jpg

Ok, I SuperPowersBannerAFI.jpgwas excited by the announcement of the Kenner Batman: TAS figures... But this is Epic! I could really get behind a lot of these! But that Superman figure is a dream come true for me!

Indeed very cool. I just hate how these things are space hogs, and even much more when displayed carded in the packaging. More power to those who have the available space to collect/display these though!

Well, I'm definitely in for Batman. It's quite a coincidence that my 2 favorite Batman figure sculpts get the jumbo treatment from the same company at the same time; Super Powers and The Animated Series versions.
Roughly, how much are these? I know the 24 inch jumbo ALIEN is ridiculously priced at $500.

Even at that price, I can see myself picking up Bats and Superman. I have very strong nostalgia for these figures. C'mon Secret Wars!

Gentle Giant actually also recently announced jumbo Secret Wars figures too! Good to see Super Powers getting so much appreciation, recently. Still one of my favorite action figure lines and collections.

Gentle Giant actually also recently announced jumbo Secret Wars figures too! Good to see Super Powers getting so much appreciation, recently. Still one of my favorite action figure lines and collections.

That's neat. I'd be in for red/blue Spidey and Doom.

Damn. Jumbo Secret Wars Supes and Batman, and Secret Wars Spidey and Wolverine would be too great.

Even at that price, I can see myself picking up Bats and Superman. I have very strong nostalgia for these figures. C'mon Secret Wars!

so much this
KSP is one line I still want to pick up, just too damn expensive

edit: gonna pass on batman, was expecting the blur and gray kenner version

I loved these figures. I used to carry around Superman around with me everywhere. I'm in for these. As for Secret Wars, only Symbiote Spidey, Wolverine, Kang and Hobgoblin have been announced so far. Due out in October 2015.

so much this
KSP is one line I still want to pick up, just too damn expensive

edit: gonna pass on batman, was expecting the blur and gray kenner version

They are making the classic blue and grey Super Powers Batman. They never made a black and grey.

The one in the pic with Superman is Combat Belt Batman from 1992/93, not the 80s Superpowers Batman.

If the MSRP is $119.99 like the Jumbo Joes then it's a big pass.

They are making the classic blue and grey Super Powers Batman. They never made a black and grey.

The one in the pic with Superman is Combat Belt Batman from 1992/93, not the 80s Superpowers Batman.

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification
I knew it wasn't a super powers fig, that's why I was out

I'm happy with these are figures. I don't need the action features they came with.

Bigbadtoystore.com has Jumbo Secret Wars Spidey in black costume and Hobgoblin figures up for pre-order. Spidey is $80.99 and Hobgoblin is $107.99 (I guess because of the glider). It says estimated to arrive 3rd Quarter 2015. I'm guessing we won't see the Super Powers up for pre-order for a little while since itheyre not due out until January of next year.

Back