Action Figure DC Multiverse The Dark Knight Heath Ledger Joker Signature Collection Figure REVIEW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Review Spot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Don’t talk like you’re one of them. You’re not. Even if you’d like to be. To them you’re just a freak, like me — Here’s a look at the DC Multiverse The Dark Knight Heath Ledger Joker Signature Collection Figure!

https://youtu.be/mOFH9zSJ3OM

The idea has crossed my mind, to be honest though I thought it made more sense to put it with the corresponding threads only because someone may pass over a thread for my review but may want to know more about the new Ledger Joker and find my video for him there. I know for myself I may not source out one persons specific reviews BUT if I see a thread about a figure I'm interested in and happen to stumble onto a review of it, I'm more inclined to stop and watch it

I do have an interest in a 6inch Ledger Joker this one just looks like ass. No reason to get bent out of shape especially when your review (which I watched) said pretty much the same thing. Mattel has been mismanaging the DC license since day one so don't take it so personal.

Both posts were intended as reponses to Jokes & Bats, Dylan. After posting the more fleshed out follow up, I felt that the first one was made redundant, so removed it. Which makes it curious why you’d think anyone had an issue with yours specifically.

This looks no better than the mattel 'movie masters' lol of yester year.

Really? Let’s look at them side by side.

D881363D-EC5D-4B16-9D52-211EFBE77B01.jpeg

Both posts were intended as reponses to Jokes & Bats, Dylan. After posting the more fleshed out follow up, I felt that the first one was made redundant, so removed it. Which makes it curious why you’d think anyone had an issue with yours specifically.

Ok dude whatever you say. I guess I will just remember to quote you for now on in case you decide to delete your comments again.

You should probably remember to do that in general, Dylan. But, in this case, it would’ve only proven that I never replied to your posts.

A better head sculpt maybe (couldn't really be worse) still very soft. I would be very surprised if this is as sought after as WW, Bats and the Flash

I think it’s an interesting debate. As a $20 figure, compared to the price points of Mafex or Figuarts, I’d be surprised if it wasn’t a sought after figure. Comparing it to the Mafex, Figuarts, and NECA below, I think NECA’s captures the likeness the best. But again, at $20, Mattel has at least stepped up to the plate.

Mafex
AC738941-F333-4087-8173-DEFED6D31A88.jpeg
Figuarts
7B12E175-A596-4761-9DBE-6A3E5AB793AF.jpeg
NECA
F099CEC6-5CDC-4A09-BA87-5BBDF2F63847.jpeg
Mattel
24DAB99A-1CAF-4BE0-B5C0-FC3D4AF00CB1.jpeg

Back