Hot Toys Bespin Han speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SithThundercracker

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally hinted with Leia official pics!
1a232031658f0a9dfbccd1afc09f6241.jpg

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

...been waiting for definitive Han Solo :yess:

and I think Lando will be coming shortly too.

Awesome! I’m so glad this figure is finally being made. Bring on all the ESB releases!

Yes!!! And we’re getting this version of Leia as well. Thought it was going to be another HT no show.

Do you think we’ll get and ESB Chewy release as well?

I hope so. After that preview of the Solo Chewie, they can take as much time as they want to get it right.

But with that said, I'm still content with my ANH Chewie and it will take some convincing to warrant a replacement.

More than hinted... Han is all over these pictures...

Perhaps a reveal at NYCC? :pray:

they could bring him immediately like they did with AOTC Yoda after Dooku last time.

Kinda looks like the smirking Stormtrooper Han head there, which I'm not a fan of. Hopefully it'll be an all new, much better sculpt.

Yes it is definitely not an ESB sculpt. The sideburns look ANH era too.

Might be a while still till we get to see this figure proper then?

Awesome!! Finally my favourite Kenner figure is getting the Hot Toys treatment!!! :) I hope HT nail the headsculpt. TFA Han was near perfect, but it's an OT Han I want them to nail!

And Lando next please!!!

Is it significant that they used Lando's quote on the HT Instagram post to announce Leia Bespin? You'd have to think with these two now confirmed and BDW in Ep IX we'd be getting a ESB Lando. I want that fig as much as Han Bespin.

Kinda looks like the smirking Stormtrooper Han head there, which I'm not a fan of. Hopefully it'll be an all new, much better sculpt.

Yeah, pretty much 100% certain that's just the smirky ANH sculpt with a reddish-brown wash over the hair.

I guess the new sculpt wasn't quite ready.

Is it significant that they used Lando's quote on the HT Instagram post to announce Leia Bespin? You'd have to think with these two now confirmed and BDW in Ep IX we'd be getting a ESB Lando. I want that fig as much as Han Bespin.

Yeah, pretty much 100% certain that's just the smirky ANH sculpt with a reddish-brown wash over the hair.

I guess the new sculpt wasn't quite ready.

I want a shelf with Han, Leia and Lando Bespin. And LOBOT! Those 4 together would be insanely good :)

Imagine a Lobot with light up head gear.

Make it happen Hot Toys :) (and release them, not just tease!)

:yess: About time too!! Hopefully they nail the head sculpt so that my collection will finally have a Han! :yess: :pray:

Back