Action Figure From Dusk Till Dawn custom question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrRabba

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just curious if anyone has ever produced a fine detailed/screen accurate custom of the Gecko Brothers or even Santanico Pandemonium?

I rate the movie pretty high and would dig having these guys in the collection :D

from-dusk-till-dawn-from-dusk-till-dawn-257979_1024_768.jpg

photo-Une-Nuit-en-enfer-From-Dusk-Till-Dawn-1995-17.jpg

Hell yeah :D

I managed to bag a badass limited dvd set with a Titty Twister diorama... would love to add some customs to the display!

IMG_4329.JPG

Hopefully someone sees the potential in producing 1:6 representations of these characters, would buy them in a heartbeat.

I actually first viewed the movie about 10 years ago with absolutely no idea what it was about. The way that the story takes such a unexpected turn is excellent. :)

Sweet! I've seen a couple of those online, as well as the Richy w/ jackhammer drill on ebay a few weeks back. Very nice detail :)

Hey buddy,

The diorama set is pretty hard to come by, it was an Italian release limited to 700.

Ebay would probably be the best bet!!

Never knew that existed!!!! Ok another thing to add to my hunting list lol. I would luv to see some 1/6 figures from this move (FIRST ONE ONLY LOL) one of my all time favs

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

Made this one a while ago and posted it in the Customs section and didn't get much of a response there. Maybe it will get a better reception here. I have a Power Team jackhammer that I am going to mod into his stakehammer.

The likeness isn't there enough for me, but other than that it's an awesome figure. I like the stand and the weathering. Any shots without the jacket? Is the tattoo full-arm?

yes it is but the likeness probably isn't there enough for you.

Last edited:
Back