Hot Toys - MMS 87- Planet of the Apes General Ursus spec + hi res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Readit and weep ape boys...and gals!

Hot Toys - MMS 87 - Planet of the Apes
- 13 inches fully poseable General Ursus collectible figure

This 1/6th scale General Ursus collectible figure stands approximately 32 cm tall features :
Over 32 points of articulation
Highly detailed clothing and armor including his cuirass, shoulder pauldrons and gauntlets
Removable helmet
Real like Ape hair
· Rifle with removable magazine
· Pistol
· Interchangeable hands
· An authentic character likeness of General Ursus
· 12" figure display base with ‘Planet of the Apes’ logo

Release date: Q2, 2009

Planet of the Apes TM & © 2009 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

4POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

3POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

2POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

1POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

12POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

11POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

10POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

9POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

8POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

7POTA_GeneralUrsus.jpg

Hopefully the price stays the same as other HT products like Iron Man has.

Looks to be the same type of 'fur' that the PotA DvD bust of Caesar came with. I would think it would be quite cost effective, so the price ought to come down some.

Here's hoping because I want these to be affordable, an extensive line and be a practice run for a HT/SS full body fur figure.

It looks like the hair probably comes as one piece that is attached around the face. I doubt individual hairs are plugged into the scalp.

Looks amazing! SS was good at the time but HT's simply looks like a real person...er...ape. I'm definitely in this line.

i want dr zaius :rock

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ud2VgIvov0w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ud2VgIvov0w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:lol

Back