Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iron.jedi83

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey just got this bad boy at work so here are a few pics...

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_4000.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

the exclusive CHUCKS !!!:rock

IMG_4003.jpg

this is all i could give you guys for right now since i am at work and had to use the work camera and be sneaky about it so my Doctor wouldnt fire me. hope this holds you over until i get home and pose him with Snake Eyes and Cobra Commander

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics, IJ!
Looks pretty sweet to me! The unmasked head doesn't look as bad as the proto, still I've no use for it. Weapons look sweet as do the extra hands! VERY anxious for next Monday! :rock

I just got the figure, and during my 15 min break I just had to open it. This my friends is an awesome figure. I dont know if you guys were aware, but they used the new pro body/limbs on him, his arms are alot thicker than SE and CC. He has the same shirt as SE but its not glued at the neck. The body on mine is tight except for the right hip, its a little too loose, and the feet tend to swivel a little too easily (nothing a little tape cant fix). Also, I dont know but the neck seems a little on the short side, I would have to compare it to the other figures when I get home to say this for sure. I will take pics later on tonight. Cant wait to get home a play with him. :D

So he's got the Duke forearms then?:monkey5

also, dumb question

In one of the shots above the pants look a little transparent (you can see the leg) how do they look in person? :eek:

So he's got the Duke forearms then?:monkey5

also, dumb question

In one of the shots above the pants look a little transparent (you can see the leg) how do they look in person? :eek:

I dont know about the foreams, since he is wearing the arm wraps, but his biceps are definately thicker than the SE and CC body, though Im going to assume they are.
Unfortunately, the skin tone shows through the shirt and pants. Not a big distraction though.

Nice. The skin tone looks great and the new hand sculpts are fantastic, they look in scale with the figure!!

Looks sweet, dont like the pose on teh box for this one though.

Guess I might have to actually open this one :)

Back