• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD OUT Statues for sale! Sideshow Collectibles, Prime 1 , Hot Toys, Blizzard, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reptilio93

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey there! I have some sold out pieces for sale and thought this would be the place to post them! All these pieces have been stored in a temperature controlled and smoke-free environment.

All pieces are factory sealed (unless otherwise noted) and will arrive to you in the same condition they were received by the factory. I have not even opened the shipper box nor do I plan to. All pieces will also be insured for their value via shipping carrier.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING COSTS You may choose the shipping method of your choice as long as I can insure package for full value. Items are shipping from within the USA.

If you have ANY questions at all, feel free to message me. I also sell pre-orders for a steal but am unable to post those on these forums!

I hope you like what I have to offer! If you would like to make an offer on any of these items, feel free! I will be adding more to this post as time goes on. Keep checking back for new items!

Han Solo Premium Format: $506.99

Iron Man Mark III Maquette: $949.99

Sideshow Collectibles:
Iron Giant Statue / Maquette (Original Release): $699.99
the-iron-giant-maquette-sideshow-400287-04.jpg

Toothless Statue: $1999.99
dreamworks-how-to-train-your-dragon-dragons-toothless-statue-sideshow-2004183-03.jpg

Deadpool Life-Size Bust: $949.99
marvel-deadpool-life-size-bust-400292-07.jpg

Green Goblin Premium Format Figure: SOLD (this piece has had it's shipper box opened. New inner box is still factory sealed, but shipper box is not)
marvel-green-goblin-premium-format-300375-07.jpg

Prime 1 Studios:
Optimus Prime Ultimate Edition Statue: SOLD
*Note that this piece comes with multiple display options (face/weapons)*
2.jpg

Megatron Generation 1 Statue: SOLD
Megatron 1.jpg

Blizzard Entertainment:
Overwatch Reaper Statue: $199.99
0006778_blizzard-overwatch-reaper-statue_550.jpg

ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR REPLACEMENTS! Items are being sent in the same condition they were received by original manufacturer, in original packaging and completely sealed. If there are ANY issues at all, please contact me. All packages will be insured via shipping carrier.

Attachments

• disney-pirates-of-the-caribbean-dead-men-tell-no-tales-jack-sparrow-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903044-.jpg
    disney-pirates-of-the-caribbean-dead-men-tell-no-tales-jack-sparrow-sixth-scale-hot-toys-903044-.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 1,239
Last edited:
you will have better luck on ebay.

Thank you for the suggestion! They're actually already up on eBay for higher prices to make up for eBay fees. I've actually discounted them here and would honestly prefer my buyers to save some money rather than funnel extra funds to eBay

Price reduction on Megatron and Optimus! Need them out of my house in the next couple weeks!

Daily bump! Optimus is now BELOW RETAIL COST!

Iron Giant LOW NUMBER added

Last edited:
Update: Price drop on Optimus! (Below retail value!)

Last edited:
Back