Post Your 1:1 Helmets and/or Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There's threads for figs, busts, PF's, etc..., but where's the love for the helmets? I just got the helmet I've been wanting for years earlier today....Commander Gree. I'm not sure whether I want a Vader next or a Shock Trooper, so post yours up to help me make up my mind:D
DSC00932.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Anybody collect 1:1 Helmets?

I only collect OT Imperials (not the rainbow clones:p) so until now I only have MR CE Stormtrooper and eFX LE Stormtrooper. Waiting for eFX to make an OT Vader - I passed on ROTS Vader on numerous times.

I luv the buckets, though sadly they are very expensive here (I'm allowed one big purchase a year, this year was the terminator endoskull :cool:), I have MR ROTS Vader, MR Fett, EFX Stormtrooper & a Scout helmet, I did have the Shocktrooper but unfortunately shortly after receiving it I discovered a crack was forming from the corner of the frown up towards the cheek so it was returned (something to watch out for on the early clone helmets as I have seen other shocks do the same)

Older pics but you get the idea!

I have the MR ROTS Vader Helm & the MR Utapu Clone Helm.

I luv the buckets, though sadly they are very expensive here (I'm allowed one big purchase a year, this year was the terminator endoskull :cool:), I have MR ROTS Vader, MR Fett, EFX Stormtrooper & a Scout helmet, I did have the Shocktrooper but unfortunately shortly after receiving it I discovered a crack was forming from the corner of the frown up towards the cheek so it was returned (something to watch out for on the early clone helmets as I have seen other shocks do the same)

Older pics but you get the idea!

Congratulations man!...excellent way to display your items!!...and yes a big problem with those expensive items...

VERY nice collection, Outer Rim. That's an amazing collection. Seeing them all together, I think I might just have to get the Shock trooper next & wait for EFX to make a Vader. Any of you guys getting the McQuarrie concept Vader helmet?

Just my personal Stormtrooper helmet. This will be the helmet I wear when my armor is finished.

helmetsig.jpg

VERY nice collection, Outer Rim. That's an amazing collection. Seeing them all together, I think I might just have to get the Shock trooper next & wait for EFX to make a Vader. Any of you guys getting the McQuarrie concept Vader helmet?

Thanks. Shockie bucket is one of my favourites clone helmets. You won´t regret buying it but be careful, because as shocktrooper_au said, some early MR helmets have QC problems.

I only collect OT Imperials (not the rainbow clones:p) so until now I only have MR CE Stormtrooper and eFX LE Stormtrooper. Waiting for eFX to make an OT Vader - I passed on ROTS Vader on numerous times.

What's the difference between both Stormtrooper helmet? I have the one made by EFX

Hey guys stupid question but can you wear these things?

You sure can, the MR/eFX helms have some really nice padding in them actually.

I only have the Stormtrooper helm, but I love it; I would love to get Boba Fett one day ---- just as soon as I move into that castle.

What's the difference between both Stormtrooper helmet? I have the one made by EFX

There is no difference other than the stand, plaque and a sharper painted teeth on the eFX version.

Back