Sideshow 1/6 Shadowland Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svnmelter

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/daredevil-shadowlands-sixth-scale-figure

91397891_260938121582694_8294584263878115328_n.jpg

Can’t find the thread so until then, I will post here. I’m looking forward to this as the all red version just did not do it for me. Hopefully this one is not more expensive than the original release. I would definitely switch the body For something with a bit more size/muscle

Last edited:
Why does Sideshow have such ugly looking headsculpts for their comic book figures? The body on this looks too slim also. Is this meant to be 60 year old DD?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I like the color scheme of this figure, but the overall figure for me is just meh. The outfit looks bulky and not very stealth.

None of this looks like a $260+ figure after all costs are accounted for. If this was presented to me in a ToyBiz box, I'd honestly believe it. This doesn't look remotely high end.

I bought one and it's a nice figure - love the costume. But something is wrong with the body - my figure's waist isn't attached at the torso and it flops around like a fish out of water. I contacted SS customer service, but who knows how long that will take. I've never received such poor quality from SS before.

I bought one and it's a nice figure - love the costume. But something is wrong with the body - my figure's waist isn't attached at the torso and it flops around like a fish out of water. I contacted SS customer service, but who knows how long that will take. I've never received such poor quality from SS before.

You're talking about the original release right?

Got mine today. It’s a really nice looking figure. Overpriced, yes. Should have come with an extra head sculpt and better base. But still glad I got it. Body is a little loose compared to Hot Toys as well. Gotta get either Magneto or Red Skull next!

Got mine today. It’s a really nice looking figure. Overpriced, yes. Should have come with an extra head sculpt and better base. But still glad I got it. Body is a little loose compared to Hot Toys as well. Gotta get either Magneto or Red Skull next!

Post some pics? How do you feel about the pleather suit? Deteriorating on the horizon?

Back