Gas prices in California...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
We're at $5/gallon. GO CALIFORNIA!

cali-gas.png

Source

KYQQw.png

https://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

Holy Moly! Plasmid, what part of Cali. My wife called me from home in San Bernardino county complaining about 4.17.

Lol My family owns a gas station and car wash. Blame the government and the people in it tied to the oil companies. Wait they are the same people. America is blind, news blames other countries yet the US sell arms to everyone in the Middle east and then goes to war against them and the same weapons they sold are the ones that KILL US troops. Prime example. Hey Iraq and Afghanistan, here is a ____ load of weapons go fight with Iran. Fast forward ten years lator. Hey Iraq we are going to war with you, dont kill our people with what we sold you! Yes the US government sold weapons to to the Taliban 10-15 years prior to 911. Thank you Bush

Last edited:
Lol My family owns a gas station and car wash. Blame the government and the people in it tied to the oil companies. Wait they are the same people. America is blind, news blames other countries yet the US sell arms to everyone in the Middle east and then goes to war against them and the same weapons they sold are the ones that KILL US troops. Prime example. Hey Iraq and Afghanistan, here is a ____ load of weapons go fight with Iran. Fast forward ten years lator. Hey Iraq we are going to war with you, dont kill our people with what we sold you! Yes the US government sold weapons to to the Taliban 10-15 years prior to 911. Thank you Bush

Or you can blame Bush. It would be about as retarded as my choice.

Its high in New Jersey too but is mediocre compared to other states of course. I partially blame this on Iran. But really, if I live outside of the U.S. I would want nuclear too. I lived most of my life in the U.S. and I don't even trust this country, LOL. People can say that the Strait of Hormuz is international water, but then Cuba is surrounded by international water too and the U.S. blocked Russia's shipment. Iran will block theirs too if need be.

I just hope this doesn't turn into another stupid war.

Last edited:
This is really killing me as well, I should change my car now....

The worst part of this is that statue prices will have to climb up as all raw materials and transportation costs will increase.

Back