Dream Warriors Freddy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSC_Nerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, since we should be getting our first look at the new Freddy figure tonight, I thought we might start a thread for the anticipatin of him. This sucker might be kinda hard to get since there isn't exactly a huge number of him. Him and the Doom prop are the two things I want the most to get. Sadly, us non-attendees may have a tough time getting these.:monkey2

Bahhh...with an ES of 1500..if you miss it next week there will be plenty on ebay...Thats why I'm not too worry....same for the new Dead figure...

I want this one SOOOOOOOOOOO bad.....SS modern horror line is what got me into SS years ago and with the slow trickle of horror figues from SS these days I cant be more happy with this one.....My Classic Freddy is still one of my favorite figues from SS....Him and my other Freddys are getting very lonley(and out number by Jason figures almost 2:1)...so I will :monkey2:monkey2 if I cant get one of these......I hope we get a preview tonight,which I'am pretty sure we will:D

I gotta agree, we need more Freddy's to put some balance back into the horror line! This and the dead are my most eagerly anticipated pre-orders! given the increase in numbers though, I am pretty certain that if I miss out during the pre-order, either a quick jump on the waitlist or some early ebay bizness, and I will be set. Here's hoping nobody has to resort to ebay though

It took over a week or more for the 666 exlusive pt. 4 Jason to sell out. Jason has always seemed more popular than Freddy, but because it is a SDCC exclusive, he may sell out earlier than he would if it was just a site exclusive. :eek:

I found out after the Sith Anakin pre-order that a couple of my buds are attending SDCC so it eases the pressure a bit. But I'se got to have my freddy.

So, do we think it's the tux?

I think that Con-exclusives seem to bring out the speculators and scalpers a little more than regular items.

That being said, most companies have streamlined the process, making it pretty straightforward to get exclusives. That and the sheer number of exclusives over the last few years had a lot of people burned out.

I hope Freddy is just a reasonable sell-out time. Not like the days it takes for site-exclusive, but hopefully a little easier than the SW exclusives!

I just want to see what they have chosen for the outfit. I am guessing it will be tuxedo Freddy, but I hope it has a whole new head!

I'm personally not thrilled about a Tuxedo cladded Freddy, but I don't think there's anything else they could use from the movie. Unless they use that crazy little puppet Freddy, but that seems weird, and unlikely. Oooo... what about Nurse Freddy? Wink Wink.:monkey5 :monkey5

Well, there are a few options for clothing... either the tux version... maybe a chest of souls version... Syringe fingers (even if it's pretty much the same costume as normal).... And I guess that's it.

But if they DO make it the tuxedo Freddy... I would like for him to come with that mom's severed head!! :monkey5

I can't wait to see this one... both of the forums I am on have been speculating about this figure... everyone has their theory for what he should look like.

I'm praying for a new head, hat with wide brim, knitted sweater, correct color pants (they are BLUE, people!!), and alternate syringe hands.

Yes, please.

Okay, so it could be tuxedo Freddy, hopefully with a bottle of scotch and Brooke Bundy's head....
or it could be a straight forward Freddy, redone per CM's recommendations....

Chest of souls would be cool beyond words!
Syringe hands would also be sweet....
I have always wanted to get the Faucet Handle knives that attack Kristen, so that is my hopeful accessory...
...or the little paper macheie house...
...or the TV set version of Freddy...

It would be too much to ask that they make giant snake freddy, a la the POTA lawgiver, but since we know the price point, that ain't happening.

THIS KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!I did not see this one coming....I MUST have this figure or the streets shall run with the blood of the nonbelievers!!!

New head sculpt looks awesome....Is it next Friday yet??? I NEED this figure.....way to go SS:D

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

This kicks ass! I hope I can get one. I missed out on the original Freddy & only have the Demon & Human versions from FVJ.

Back