The Kollection of King Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The kollection of King Darkness

Chase, you look like you could use a Sao Feng :monkey3

Nice set up bro :rock :rock

Love the Darkness isle :devil

Hail to the King, baby! Love the shelves, and that final battle Connor is sweet.

That 1:1 Darkness bust is still the most badass collectible ever made imo.

Kool Kollection. You got a little bit of everything. Me likes!!!
:rock:rock:rock

Very Very Cool steup dude, you know i've pictured for weeks what my "room" will look like once its done and you've just helped me see it!

Thanks for the pics, I love the setup!!!!! Awesome Rambo shelf! :chew

Nice set-up, King! Show us were the magic happens!

I like the way you display your collection and the Kurgan on the top (of the foodchain)

Very nice setup King! If you ever grow tired of the Darkness bust, let me know, I can find it a good home.:monkey3

Looks awesome King!!! I love how the Kurgan sits on top the shelf, waving his sword in viktory after his most recent beheading! :D :rock And your trio of Darkness is just plain jaw dropping!!! Congrats on the new home and yeah!!! for finally getting to get some of your pieces out of their boxes. :D :rock :rock

I really like how you display your pieces its classy and simple and most importantly NO CLUTTER!!!!

:clap

(love your news digs too) :rock

Man the new set-up looks sick! Looks like you now have a room worthy of your awesome collection. Great looking place too :rock

Very nice collection!! Like that Rambo shelf and that Lord of darkness statues. Never seen that white cast.:cool:

awesome man I can't wait to see it all displayed!

I'm in the same boat... it's been boxed up and never displayed and I'm in the process of house hunting so it'll be a while. :(

Back