I'm a New Dad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

Super Freak
Reaction score
My beautiful wife gave birth last night to our gorgeous little daughter Jessica.:chew

The birth was just so amazing and now i know what all the parents mean when they talk about that joyful experience.

You women are so tough and i am so humbled with what you have to go through,got us guys beat no worries.:cool:

I held our little girl for about 15 mins whilst was my wife was having a shower and the feeling of warmth and love i had whilst looking into her eyes was just life changing.:joy

We are both just so happy.:D

Congrats Redman! Having a baby really is a life changing experience. I wish you, your wife, and your new baby all the best.

Congrats. As a father of two little girls all I can say is enjoy the journey (and make sure to buy a rocking chair and a shotgun).:D

Yep, being a dad of 3 girls myself, I can say for sure it is indeed a life changing experience that changes your whole view of the world. Congratulations, and enjoy the ride. :)

congrats! i totally know how you feel. my daughter is a little over a year now. i still remember seeing her for the first time. :)

Back