Medicom Evangelion Eva 01

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieRepublican

Super Freak
Reaction score
So there's finally a 1/6th scale Evangelion Eva01 figure. It looks freaking fantastic! I believe its about 15 inches?

Real-Action-Heroes-EVA-01-Evangelion-Medicom-Toys-10.jpg

Real-Action-Heroes-EVA-01-Evangelion-Medicom-Toys-07.jpg

Real-Action-Heroes-EVA-01-Evangelion-Medicom-Toys-01.jpg

Real-Action-Heroes-EVA-01-Evangelion-Medicom-Toys-02.jpg

Real-Action-Heroes-EVA-01-Evangelion-Medicom-Toys-05.jpg

Real-Action-Heroes-EVA-01-Evangelion-Medicom-Toys-04.jpg

BOOM!

https://ga.sbcr.jp/mfigure/020369/
https://blog.amiami.com/amiblo/2012/06/post-723.html

p.s let me know if you guy want a general Evangelion collectables thread instead

Wow that's actually really cool! I get tired of diecast stuff so a nice high quality posable figure like this is much preferred. Plus, its height and build seem a lot more accurate than the usual figures.

I still need to get Asuka and Rei Medicom figures. They tend to go for pretty cheap. I hope they do an Eva 02. That one is my favorite, especially the End of Evangelion design for it.

Horray for Medicom ! I'm so glad to see that Eva and I hope the rest will come too.
Now the price but I don't think it will be cheap :eek:.

1/6 or 1/60 ? 1/6th will bigger than just 15 inches...these guys are huge !

:goodpost:
A 1/6 Eva 1 would be 45 foot tall. Not very affordable to most people, plus, where would you find a detolf to put it in?

Oh wow, that looks incredible! Medicom's extreme skinny proportions have worked out for once, hahaha.

But for general poseability, I'd stick to my Robot Damashii figures.

Interesting. I already have the Perfect Grade Eva from Bandai, but this one looks very nice. There are some rubber parts like the Bandai kit.
You can trust Medicom when it comes to rubber. I have lots of Ultraman and monster figures, all dressed in rubber and they hold pretty well through out the years.

Evangelion is my favorite anime of all time and this is a must buy for me as I've been looking for a big Unit-01 figure for a long time. I had been considering buying the Perfect Grade Model kit, but this is much better. I just hope it is durable.

Interesting. I already have the Perfect Grade Eva from Bandai, but this one looks very nice. There are some rubber parts like the Bandai kit.
You can trust Medicom when it comes to rubber. I have lots of Ultraman and monster figures, all dressed in rubber and they hold pretty well through out the years.

That's reassuring to hear about the rubber. I'll probably keep this in a neutral standing pose anyway though as I have a bunch of smaller Eva 01's for crazy posing.

Last edited:
Yeah I really love how this looks. The more I look, the more I like it! Medicom should start investing in things like this it looks terrific. I think he will look nice next to my 1/6 Karas :D

This thing is gonna cost a bomb.

You think so? I can't see it being much more than their usual stuff. My guess would be 250-300. If anything it will cost a lot because of the weak dollar, but with AmiAmi 20-30% off discount it is probably a pretty decent buy for your typical Japanese fan.

wow does anyone have that 1/6 version ont he boards? Would like to see pics next to 1/6 scale people.

This is not the 40 inch model, the linked press releases say this is 390mm or 15 inches tall.

I'd like to see more about this but Medicom will most likely charge $300-400 for this.

i would love to find out more about this. The build on this and the materials used will be interesting to see. Undoubtedly though Medicom will be asking too much for it :\. Their pricing structure just does not work for me. They ask for a lot for figures with very lil.

Back