• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmlsuperman

Caped Wonder Stuns City!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATED sales thread with prices and pics. Please message me if you have any questions, I will certainly consider offers so don't be shy, but understand that prices all include priority shipping with Insurance and Signature confirmation. If you want more than one item I will try and make a deal to fit your budget. Payment is PayPal friends and family payment or add 4% fees. Thanks all!

COMPLETE SET
Big Chief James Bond “Goldfinger” SOLD (SET of 3 ONLY) #485/4300 - Has brown shipper
Big Chief Odd Job “Goldfinger” SOLD (SET of 3 ONLY) #236/2300 - No brown shipper
Big Chief Auric Goldfinger “Goldfinger” SOLD (SET of 3 ONLY) #381/2300 - No brown shipper

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hot Toys Marvel Black Widow “Captain America Winter Soldier” COMPLETE w/ Shipper - SOLD

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hot Toys Marvel Hulk Deluxe “Avengers Age of Ultron COMPLETE w/ Shipper - SOLD
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hot Toys Marvel Hawkeye “Avengers Age of Ultron” COMPLETE w/ Shipper Arrows will be packed/padded and taped to back of box- SOLD

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hot Toys Sarah Connor (Loose NO BOX) (T-1000 exclusive)w/ Shotgun “Terminator 2” - SOLD
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Re: Updated w/ prices...Hot Toys MARVEL • Terminator 2 • EB Scarface • James Bond Set

Interested in a piece. Could you PM me? (Im on mobile). Thanks.

Re: Updated w/ prices...Hot Toys MARVEL • Terminator 2 • EB Scarface • James Bond Set

Sent you a PM a week ago and still haven't heard back...

Back