Please vote for my T-shirt design!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Entity

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello my fellow Sideshow Freaks,

I was wondering if you could help me.

Last weekend I uploaded my T-shirt design to qwertee.com. When it gets through their selection progress, people can vote for it for a period of 2 weeks. If the design gets enough votes, the T-shirt will be produced and sold for a period of 2 days. Of course it would be extremely cool if that would happen.

And that is when you come in. My design is now up for voting. You'd do me a great favor by voting on my design.

1500116614-119606-full-900x500.jpg

All you have to do is visit this link: https://www.qwertee.com/product/island-taxi

Just click vote, create an account real fast and that's it.

If you, your family, friends, etc. could do this for me and help me in making this shirt happen, that would be awesome and I'd be extremely grateful!

Thanks!!

Ingo! Long time no see, brother! :duff

Voted. I wish you the best of luck! :hi5:

Thank you very much for the vote, Mark! :rock

Yeah, I've been pretty busy. Bought a house, did some remodelling. Stuff like that. Still in the collecting game though! :D
And trying to be more active on the Freaks forum again.

Thank you very much for the vote, Mark! :rock

You're welcome! :D

Yeah, I've been pretty busy. Bought a house, did some remodelling. Stuff like that. Still in the collecting game though! :D
And trying to be more active on the Freaks forum again.

Cool and Congrats on the new home! :hi5:

I look forward to chatting with you here again! :duff

This really awesome design. I have some brilliant ideas for t-shirt designs about hellboy clothing lil peep, but I need to learn how to create them in photoshop or illustrator first... I'm familiar with the systems and can probably Google something I don't understand, but I'm having trouble with the approach.

Back