Did anyone else get the DVD?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr2red

Super Freak
Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to
look at it yet but
it seems very cool.
It says on the front
Sideshow Collectibles
and Exclusive look

:banana

I got the DVD and it is really neat.

My son loves looking through all of the items shown, and telling me "get that one"

He really liked Logan, but I just don't like it enough to buy. (too big of a noggin) :google

Hey JS, Logan looks better in person. I HATED it when I saw it on the Sideshow site.

If you can get him for $100 or so, I recommend him. I paid $130 shipped for mine and for that price, he's good. :)

MMMM What DVD and why do I never get any thing free from sideshow I have spent a TON of MONEY with them. I have never even gotten a braclet at all since it came out and have received 3 major orders. How does one go about getting the DVD!

No im not disgruntled no not one bit. lol :banghead

Gruson said:
Hey JS, Logan looks better in person. I HATED it when I saw it on the Sideshow site.

If you can get him for $100 or so, I recommend him. I paid $130 shipped for mine and for that price, he's good. :)

I love everthing about the statue - except his HUGE head! No offense to Andy,
but it just looks disproportionate to me. If it had a more realistic, and smaller
scaled head, I would have bought one ASAP.

If I ever find one super-cheap, I may pick it up though.

JS

Universalrocks said:
MMMM What DVD and why do I never get any thing free from sideshow I have spent a TON of MONEY with them. I have never even gotten a braclet at all since it came out and have received 3 major orders. How does one go about getting the DVD!

Generally, I've never gotten any freebies with the large orders because they have their own dedicated shipping box. My freebies have always come with smaller orders like a bust or a 12" figure.

I haven't gotten the DVD, but I have enough keychains, CFL bracelets, Catalog #8's, and various flyers to last a lifetime.

Which DVD? The Star Wars one or the one dedicated to a bunch of SS stuff that has all three Huntin for bounty on it? I got both of them :D

JS The Logan looks way better in person, pictures just dont capture it right. If you ever do you'll see that infact it does look a lot better in person, its one of my favorites.

Actually, it does look pretty nice in person. Still not sure 1/4 scale are my thing but I thought it looked nice.

Logan definitely gets a bad rap. It is really not disproportionate in person. Definitely glad I picked him up.

Universalrocks said:

This DVD was included in the SS giveaway items during the SDCC last July, I'm not sure if SS include this DVD inside packages... :dunno

mannix DLS said:
This DVD was included in the SS giveaway items during the SDCC last July, I'm not sure if SS include this DVD inside packages... :dunno

Are we definitely talking about the SDCC DVD? I know prior to the SDCC DVD they did an earlier DVD which was included as a freebie in packages. Thought maybe this was yet another new DVD.

Sideshow Q said:
There are currently 3 different DVDs: Star Wars Celebration, SDCC, and #3.

Thanks Sideshow Q, That means I've got to get ahold of #3. The search is on.

Dvd #3?

Sideshow Q said:
There are currently 3 different DVDs: Star Wars Celebration, SDCC, and #3.

Ok now I'm confused. I already have the first DVD that says version 1.1 on it from last year, the Star Wars Celebration DVD, and I have the SDCC DVD which just came out. Is the #3 you mentioned the first one with version 1.1 on it or a different one? :confused:

Back