Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: No love for Breaking Bad?

I just finished Season 1 (which means I probably will avoid this thread from now on for fear of spoilers). But that show kicks serious ass based on what I've seen so far. Not sure if it beats Mad Men (another AMC show) for best show currently on TV or not, but it is close.

I'm so glad Walking Dead is being handled by the channel that allows quality shows like those to be made.

Hell yes! Breaking Bad IS the best show on TV currently. Last nights' episode was spectacular and that cliffhanger was amazing!!!! At least it's been picked up for a 4th season. Walter White is my favorite character right now.

I just finished Season 1 (which means I probably will avoid this thread from now on for fear of spoilers). But that show kicks serious ass based on what I've seen so far. Not sure if it beats Mad Men (another AMC show) for best show currently on TV or not, but it is close.

I'm so glad Walking Dead is being handled by the channel that allows quality shows like those to be made.

I think after finishing season three, this show beats Mad Men for one of the best shows on right now. It is coming along very well and they are definitely thinking things through when writing this show.

I am with you on the Walking Dead, very happy they are doing that show because they have a pretty amazing track record so far.

Hell yes! Breaking Bad IS the best show on TV currently. Last nights' episode was spectacular and that cliffhanger was amazing!!!! At least it's been picked up for a 4th season. Walter White is my favorite character right now.

large_breaking-bad-negro-y-azul.jpg

:rock :rock

It is coming along very well and they are definitely thinking things through when writing this show.
The sad thing is, you know there are lots of talented, creative writers out there who could make quality TV like this. But the networks need to pump out banal ____ to appease (and not to offend) broad demographics. We are fortunate that AMC is able to make enough profit on these shows, given the relative niche demographic.

Same with Justified on FX. Great ____ing show.

I love when he wears his hat! Total badass!! I just cant believe how far his character has evolved into this guy who is now willing to do whatever it takes to keep going. And taking poor Jesse along for the ride. When he saved Jesse last week I actually got up and cheered. Was such a great moment and showed just how much he actually cares for Jesse.

:lol I was going to start a thread exactly like this... What an amazing episode and phenomenal show... Did anyone catch the little "shout out" to Stephen King (who has expressed in a past ET article his enjoyment of the show) in last night's episode?

Each episode just keeps getting better and better.

:lol I was going to start a thread exactly like this... What an amazing episode and phenomenal show... Did anyone catch the little "shout out" to Stephen King (who has expressed in a past ET article his enjoyment of the show) in last night's episode?

Each episode just keeps getting better and better.

I might have missed the shout out, what was it?

Yeah, I think it was "Cell" but it was kind of blurry. Just caught the big "Stephen King" nice of them to give a shout out back to the man

Best.show.on.tv
What an amazing season3!

Wait, that was the finale? WTF? I thought it was going to be the finale, but with that ending I figured there was another episode. But for some reason I was thinking this was the series finale too.

I was wondering what that was about. The way the scene was shot made it obvious that the book meant something to someone. I just didn't know what.

And now I know...

I love how unpredictable this show is. I'm usually very good at predicting how things are going to go in movies and TV shows but I've been wrong every time but once with this one. The only thing I've gotten right is that I figured his wife would get involved in the business somehow. Then again I still could be wrong.

Wait, that was the finale? WTF? I thought it was going to be the finale, but with that ending I figured there was another episode. But for some reason I was thinking this was the series finale too.

I had a WTF moment as well but I knew it was the finale. We looked at the recording and it was scheduled for 1 hour and 47 minutes. We also knew that the Rubicon sneak peek was afterward but we didn't think it would be an entire episode. Much to our surprise when it ended and there was still 47 minutes left.

just wondering if anyone here watches this series. a friend got me into it and i've watched seasons 1-2 on dvd and just watched season three finale sunday on AMC. i have to say it's one of the best shows on tv right now.

Back