"I Got a Rock" Whendonville Contest!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desilu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome to the “I Got a Rock” edition of Spooktacular. Even if you’ve won during Spook you are still welcome to play!

Below are 12 captures from both Buffy and Angel episodes. A hint, there is only one picture per each season. Meaning 7 captures are from 7 seasons of Buffy, 5 captures are from 5 seasons of Angel and I’ve only picked one episode from each season.

To enter:
Email me your guesses to [email protected] by Oct 31st 10pm CST. I will only need the name of the episode.

The first person who guesses all of the captures correctly will win!
What shall you win? Well I will have a First Prize and Runner Up.

First Prize will be an Angel Puppet sculpted from clay by me. Now I have not started on little Angel yet so it will be a couple of weeks until you get your prize. I'll also include a surprise goody from my collection.

Runner Up (second person to have correct answers) will receive two magnets of their choice made from any Whedonverse picture they’d like. It can be comic covers, promo shots, logos, whatever. You will just need to send me the pictures you’d like on your two magnets.

Good luck!​

1)
100.jpg

2)
200.jpg

3)
300.jpg

4)
400.jpg

5)
500.jpg

6)
600.jpg

7)
700.jpg

8)
800.jpg

9)
900.jpg

10)
1000.jpg

Continued below ...​

Last edited:
11)
1100.jpg

12)
1200.jpg

Having a hard time? Come back tonight where I will give you another hint to help!

zombie_grave.gif

This is actually not that easy. It will take people some time, I'm sure. Good job desi. Hard ones are the best. <---I really just said that, didn't I?!!!!

Trivia is so easy to google :) so I thought I'd try a little something different.

I'll give more and more hints are time progresses to help.

Ha! I was trying to locate scenes that were particular to an episode, not like a lamp that shows up in every scene. So there is no judging what appears to be Snoopy doing something naughty.

Just one entry per customer. If no one correctly guesses all 12, then the person who guessed the most correctly will win.

this is an awesome unique contest. unfortunately i haven't watched buffy or angel for well over a year so i will never get these in a million years. i'm looking foward to the answers though. please post the entire screenshots when the contest is over.

The closer we get to the deadline, the more hints I'll give. So there's always a chance! But remember the longer you wait for hints, someone else may have already emailed their guesses in!

no_brains.gif

I'm a huge Buffy and Angel fan, and so far I think I know about 4 - 5. This is a little rough to say the least.

Back