eFX ANH DARTH VADER HELMET SAMPLE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I received the latest sample from China on Friday and as hoped, it finally made the cut for final approval!

This is a Legend version but both versions are approved as the issues we were having had nothing to do with the differences between the two versions.

The shipping box is quite large, but necessary to ensure a safe journey from the factory to your display shelf.

This sample was approved with the exception of the black weathering on the right tusk which will be corrected in the production pieces. Outside of that it is good to go.

It's been a long road getting here, but now it's full steam ahead!!
You're going to LOVE it!

Here are some pics.

efxlgdsample1.JPG

efxlgdsample2.JPG

efxlgdsample3.JPG

efxlgdsample4.JPG

efxlgdsample5.JPG

efxlgdsample6.JPG

efxlgdsample7.JPG

Beautiful, beautiful helmet. Really looking forward to seeing the final product. I'm so tempted to place an order somewhere, but I don't know if it'll be overkill with the MR ROTS Vader Helmet in my display.

That's awesome that you've given an update, But EFX should have e-mailed the update first.

This is great news! Oy vey my aching collectibles account!!

I would imagine we would send out an official email update when it's time for payment. :wink1:

Hey guys, I received the latest sample from China on Friday and as hoped, it finally made the cut for final approval!

This is a Legend version but both versions are approved as the issues we were having had nothing to do with the differences between the two versions.

The shipping box is quite large, but necessary to ensure a safe journey from the factory to your display shelf.

This sample was approved with the exception of the black weathering on the right tusk which will be corrected in the production pieces. Outside of that it is good to go.

It's been a long road getting here, but now it's full steam ahead!!
You're going to LOVE it!

Here are some pics.

efxlgdsample1.JPG

efxlgdsample2.JPG

efxlgdsample3.JPG

efxlgdsample4.JPG

efxlgdsample5.JPG

efxlgdsample6.JPG

efxlgdsample7.JPG

:panic::panic::panic:

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update. It looks amazing and is worth the wait. Now I need to get my cabinet and display ready.

Looks boss! What's the difference in the two helmets again? I have the $800 version on order but I can't remember what the 1K has that mine won't.

BB

Last edited:
Beautiful, thanks for the update, how long would you expect production to take Gino? I won't hold you to it

I canceled my pre-order like 2 weeks ago because money became tighter And 800$ will buy me more than one item! But in all honestyIm not diggin the weathered look and the paint app. I think they should have done the bran new shiny look. We will see when these make it in hand i could be wrong.

With that said its still epic i probly will end up with one of these in my collection!

I canceled my pre-order like 2 weeks ago because money became tighter And 800$ will buy me more than one item! But in all honestyIm not diggin the weathered look and the paint app. I think they should have done the bran new shiny look. We will see when these make it in hand i could be wrong.

With that said its still epic i probly will end up with one of these in my collection!

Maybe you could've kept your order and then traded for the other version - the cleaner version (non weathered -- er slightly less weathered - sprayed-on silver paint...especially since they are all sold out...and you'd have ;everage with the LGD edition.

Or just wait and hope they make the ESB version

Maybe you could've kept your order and then traded for the other version - the cleaner version (non weathered -- er slightly less weathered - sprayed-on silver paint...especially since they are all sold out...and you'd have ;everage with the LGD edition.

:exactly: I think that on the second market he will be sold for much more than what you would have paid if you kept your order

Or just wait and hope they make the ESB version

Well that one is differend compared the ANH version... :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back