Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 349 of 573 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5721

Thread: NBA

‘We’ll do it this time’
    Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Default Re: NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie The Cursed View Post
    Teams like the Lakers and Mavs are being forced into unpopular player and salary shavings to reform to the new cba rules. The cba was a laser beam pointed straight at teams like Lakers and Mavs who were willing to go over the cap. Loser teams banded together in a majority rules situation. Teams have this year and the next to you cutback on contracts then it goes x4 when your over. For example lamar odoms 9 mill turns into 36 mill if that's the contract that puts you over. The genius of the Lakers chris Paul trade was it shaved 40 million I in contracts and all the while made us better. Again loser teams banded together and made stern veto it. Amoral of the story is you can never keep the Lakers down.

Don't you hate fair play and competitive balance! Bummer!
    Like a boss :

Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    They did something cool. Fans should be pleased but you and most Heat fans I know got it coming. You guys have been such a bunch if giant *******s to deal with. Even worse than LA fans when they had that run with Phil or NY fans in general. I admit internally I'm not being a good sport and that I'm dancing on your grave.
    JSTEP's pics of poly's and dollies collection...Pics:
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...37#post3082937

Banned
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jstep13 View Post
    Don't you hate fair play and competitive balance! Bummer!
    Really its about being smart. There are plenty of over spenders who still stink. Lakers will always be good because of their location and ownership regardless of what jealous owners and corrupt stern want to do. Looking forward to exploiting the spurs weaknesses again tonight.

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by denger4000 View Post
    Also, is anyone else finding pleasure in Jordan's Bobcats possibly being the worse team in NBA history? Those 90's Bull's teams were so annoying (or awesome if you were a fan) .
    Quote Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
    Just goes to show again that Mike has no clue about running team. I'm loving watching him fail at that..
    He's not that great of an owner. Can't get out of his own way but watching him rip the heart out of everyone elses teams was fun.

Banned
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    lakers look like they dont want to play tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodie The Cursed View Post
    lakers look like they dont want to play tonight.
    Those turnovers killed them towards the end of the half.

Born to lose/Live to win
    Feedback
    What were you saying about Parker? looks like Sessions will be having nightmares tonight about him.

Love Timmy Dunking on mcroberts. Yeah, it's looking more and more like last week was a big bit of luck. Spurs > lakers

Banned
    Feedback
    3 (100%)

‘We’ll do it this time’
    Feedback
    26 (100%)
    Getting blown out by LA may have been the best thing for the Spurs...
    Like a boss :

They did something cool. Fans should be pleased but you and most Heat fans I know got it coming. You guys have been such a bunch if giant *******s to deal with. Even worse than LA fans when they had that run with Phil or NY fans in general. I admit internally I'm not being a good sport and that I'm dancing on your grave.
    JSTEP's pics of poly's and dollies collection...Pics:
    http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...37#post3082937

I loved Tim Duncan's Punisher knee brace.

God Hates Cowards MODERATOR
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    He's not that great of an owner. Can't get out of his own way but watching him rip the heart out of everyone elses teams was fun.
    yup

Page 349 of 573 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast