Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Dark Beagle of the Sith™ MODERATOR
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darth Snoopy On Twitter Follow Darth Snoopy on Flickr Visit Darth Snoopy's Youtube Channel Visit Darth Snoopy's Instagram Channel

Default Re: DIMIC - a new blog covering all our interests

Quote Originally Posted by I and I View Post
    Oh darn it… « DIMIC
    Sometimes, more often then you think, our boundaries get challenged. This time Sideshow Collectibles' newest PF is slapping us with a white glove. Or in this case, a school uniform and a katana.
    I know that cute blonde!

she is cute, isn't she ^^

It's THAT day of the year again... « DIMIC
    Sigh. I don't like this day. Granted, people can come up with various interesting and fun things, but I don't like the general public's idea of 'jokes'. But luckily, these people don't really belong in the 'general public' group.

Let's a go! « DIMIC
    I like ghasapons, danglers and the likes. Usually the quality isn't that great but they're just so darn cute! And these Mario Kart items are just like that; cute and extremely cool!

Ya' know, you don't have to call me that now. We're pals. « DIMIC
    One game I was really looking forward to on the PS2, and eventually really liked, was Kingdom Hearts. I mean, Square working together with Disney? Don't tell me that that didn't sound cool. And luckily it even worked out well as well. Even though we don't really like action figures, this was one we just wanted to have because he's just so cool. I'm talking about Square Enix' King Mickey!

New Mass Effect 3 Lithographs « DIMIC
    I'm kinda starting to dislike BioWare simply because the have the tendency to put on new lithographs without much of an announcement. It's really annoying since I usually want to buy them.

Come on Barbie, let's go party! « DIMIC
    A lot of people think Hot Toys are actual toys, or dolls to be precise. But what about those others that really are dolls, but still not toys? These dolls are a lot like Barbies but more expensive, at least compared to the mass produced ones. I'm talking about the Tonner Dolls.

This is the last time I let you go « DIMIC
    As I mentioned in my Sale! Sale! Sale! topic, I'm selling two Dead or Alive 4 Ayane figures. Well, I was selling them. A nice French girl bought them from us but that won't stop me from making a review of them.

I've come for you... « DIMIC
    Scantly clad, big breasted but with a cloak to cover it all, she'll come for you alright. I don't think that there's any bad girl as famous as this one; Lady Death!

The monster you created has returned... to kill you! « DIMIC
    One of Sony's biggest successes on the Playstation 2 that came out their own house has to have been the God of War series. Following in the footsteps of an unlikely hero (if he ever is one), you battled ancient gods and had sex with handmaids. Every girl wanted to be with him and every boy wanted to be him. Yes, I'm talking about none other then Kratos himself.

Now I can finally take over the world! « DIMIC
    Sometimes, I really hate being a student. Just having a Saturday job isn't enough... Man, I wish I could go to work, real work, so I'd be able to afford more stuff like this awesome ThreeA figure!

Get ready for the next battle! « DIMIC
    Most 'true' fans will probably disagree with me, but I just love Kotobukiya's Tekken Tag Tournament 2 bishoujo's! And looksie, the artist made them all!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? « DIMIC
    No, it's Modern Sonic! Yes, the same company that brought us that cute Classic Sonic statue (and the slightly larger Super Sonic) is now releasing the modern version of the blue blur.

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Gashapons « DIMIC
    I love gashapons. They're so tiny and cute. And surprisingly, I also love Zelda. I did so since the one on the SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System): The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I didn't completely love the ones on the N64 but when the Wind Waker released on the Gamecube, I was back in the game! And after that, the Phantom Hourglass on the DS just conquered my heart. As did these lovely ones.

You're the loser this time. « DIMIC
    Way back somewhere in 2007, we walked into a (then) local game shop to see if they had anything interesting. And my, did they have something! This figure started our love for Kotobukiya's Venus on the Beach line and it hasn't stopped yet!

This isn’t the time to be dead. « DIMIC
    A little bit more then two months ago, I reviewed the European special edition of a really weird, but good, game. Even before that I mentioned that the two ladies of that game are being made by an this so far unknown company. But before even that, Max Factory released the naughtiest of the two ladies; Catherine!

Get ready to rummmmmmmble!!! « DIMIC
    Darn it, wrong game... Anyhow, this year marks the 25th anniversary of Capcom's Street Fighter franchise and to celebrate that, they made two great announcements!