Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1309 of 1309 FirstFirst ... 30980912091259129913051306130713081309
Results 13,081 to 13,088 of 13088
  1. #13081
    It's so fluffy!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sac Town
    Posts
    15,719
    Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit azurepred's Instagram Channel

    Default Re: General NBA Discussion

    Lousy officiating. Clear missed charge on possible MVP and apparently you can block a shot and land on the guys head and it's not be a foul. They also missed the double dribble on Leonard. Do Reggie and Webber work for the Raptors?
    Last edited by azurepred; 05-19-2019 at 07:19 PM.

  2. #13082
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    YO JOE!!
    Posts
    16,747
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Double OT and Bucks lost?

    Playing in Canada

    Maybe Dubs are hoping they don’t have to play in Canada

  3. #13083
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    YO JOE!!
    Posts
    16,747
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    This thread is dead

    I wonder if Dubs sweeping will make them rusty

    I think ECF is going 7 with either Bucks or Toronto in the Finals. It’s tough to call

    Pros and Cons for Warriors sweeping:

    Pros:

    Durant gets extra rest and play in the finals

    Cons: Rust from too much time off

    Pros: Extra rest for all the injured Dubs

    Cons: If Toronto goes to Finals, Travel from Cali to Canada

  4. #13084
    You Are A Tooooooy!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,960
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    My guess. In the finals (with or without KD playing for Golden State)... Milwaukee wins 2 games, Toronto wins 1.

  5. #13085
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    YO JOE!!
    Posts
    16,747
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Madden View Post
    My guess. In the finals (with or without KD playing for Golden State)... Milwaukee wins 2 games, Toronto wins 1.
    Warriors still win both scenarios but If they go to Canada they lose 1 possibly , both games because that travel is definitely going to effect them

    But they win back in Oracle so it’s done

    Either Eastern team has little to none Finals experience other than Kawhi. Dubs will either dominate in a sweep or win it back in Oracle

    Bucks have zero chance. Raptors negative to none

    No Lebron and we get the worst franchised finals in a decade

    Thanks NBA

  6. #13086
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CBus OH
    Posts
    15,594
    Feedback
    296 (100%)
    Reputation
    Thus a dead thread....zero ****s about anyone in the finals....I watched less than 5 regular season games and zero playoffs....this year. The story line is boring and uneventful

  7. #13087
    You Are A Tooooooy!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    13,960
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by guyver1 View Post
    Warriors still win both scenarios but If they go to Canada they lose 1 possibly , both games because that travel is definitely going to effect them

    But they win back in Oracle so it’s done

    Either Eastern team has little to none Finals experience other than Kawhi. Dubs will either dominate in a sweep or win it back in Oracle

    Bucks have zero chance. Raptors negative to none

    No Lebron and we get the worst franchised finals in a decade

    Thanks NBA
    Of course GS wins but I think Giannis can get 2 wins... but I wouldn't be shocked if its 4-1 for either one. I don't think anyone in the East would have given GS a fight.

  8. #13088
    It's so fluffy!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sac Town
    Posts
    15,719
    Feedback
    23 (100%)
    Reputation
    Visit azurepred's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Madden View Post
    Of course GS wins but I think Giannis can get 2 wins... but I wouldn't be shocked if its 4-1 for either one. I don't think anyone in the East would have given GS a fight.
    I think if Bos traded Irving this year and held that same chemistry from last year, they would've been the hardest matchup for GS.

Similar Threads

  1. Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion
    By Kabukiman in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 1231
    Last Post: 03-08-2018, 03:22 PM
  2. STEAM - General Discussion
    By Duck in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 270
    Last Post: 06-20-2015, 01:49 PM
  3. General manga discussion
    By Duck in forum The Printed Word
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 12:37 AM
  4. E3 2013 - Info and General Discussion Thread
    By plasmid303 in forum Video Games and Video Game Collectibles
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 05:58 PM
  5. General Hot Toys Discussion Thread
    By Hydeous in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 04:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •