Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Go Team Venture!!!

Figured it was time for an all things Venture Brothers thread. There was a sad Season 3 thread, but now its time to get crazy!!!

So anyone catch the Season 4 opener? Great episode... I was confused as hell through most of it, but with a second viewing (understanding the grading system) it was awesome

And if you missed the premier they've been replaying each night at 12:30am EST during the week.

Unfortunately, much like ATHF, Venture Bros has been getting more and more obtuse. . . maybe, that's the word. I'm not sure, all I know is, I just can't follow it anymore, I don't get it, and I'm not laughing at the show like I used to.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Still love it. I had no idea the new season was on the horizon, so it was a nice surprise to find it waiting for me on my DVR!

It's amazing that they can blend so much great humor into such great story lines! I don't think they get enough credit for the complex and engaging stories they come up with. I loved the Dr. Orpheous bits--him dressed up like Belloq opening the ark, and the whole "necromancer" thing! Brilliant show!

ILLest of 'em all!! MODERATOR
    Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Follow The ill Jedi On Twitter Follow The ill Jedi on Tumblr Visit The ill Jedi's Instagram Channel
    LOVE the Venture Bros., one of my absolute favorite shows!!! I caught the opener and thought it was awesome!

Yeah I agree GB that season 3 thread was sad, but I will be posting like crazy in this one throughout this season. I'll also post some cool Venture related stuff a bit later, I'm on my phone right now.

GO TEAM VENTURE!!!

Kickass!!!

Yeah, not sure what happened with the last thread... but it was in the wrong section anyway.

I actually avoided this show at first... mistakenly thinking it would suck. But man was I wrong; Easily one of my favorite shows

I've been wanting to make a Brock Samson figure for awhile now, sadly the last time I tried the head came out closer to 1/4 scale... but I'll eventually try again.

Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Follow The ill Jedi On Twitter Follow The ill Jedi on Tumblr Visit The ill Jedi's Instagram Channel
    I caught onto it during the first season and fell in love with the characters and the writing, they throw in some great off the wall comedic stuff and clever one liners. Plus, how can you not love Brock and Dr. Girlfriend!

I saw your Brock sculpt and thought it rocked! Someone needs to get this license and do some figures or statues, I'd buy 'em all.

Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Here's some awesome art prints available through Acme Archives. I plan on getting at least the first one, I love the art style.

Feedback
    48 (100%)
    I just today posted some Venture art by Tom Hodges in another thread, I saw these three at Long Beach Comic Con on sale as prints. I really regret not getting them.

Dr. Girlfriend/Mrs. The Monarch

Molotov C.ocktease

Triana and Kim

Last edited by The ill Jedi; 10-22-2009 at 02:29 PM.

Feedback
    48 (100%)
    Some more Hodges Venture art, all bad ass, with Hank and Dean Padawans and the Brock Sketch being my favorites...

Last edited by The ill Jedi; 10-22-2009 at 02:28 PM.

Great artwork... the first pieces are on one of the DVD sets... awesome work!

The rest are great as well... really love the character designs from this show