Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  1. #19061

    Default Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

    Dawn of the Dead remake is awesome.

    I hope the baby thing happens to Lori.

  2. #19062
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    2,048
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Reputation
    Oldboy 9/10 Been a very long time since I have seen this movie and finally got around to picking up the trilogy today on bluray

  3. #19063
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck View Post
    Oldboy 9/10 Been a very long time since I have seen this movie and finally got around to picking up the trilogy today on bluray
    Yes that is a great film indeed and worthy of a 9

  4. #19064
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    13,583
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Reputation
    Evil Dead - 5 out of 10

    I don't give a ____ what anyone says, this film sucks ____. Raimi tried his best to make a legit horror film with this, realized it wasn't scary, and funny for all the wrong reasons so he retconned The Evil Dead 2 which is vastly superior in every way.

  5. #19065
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    9,303
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck View Post
    Oldboy 9/10 Been a very long time since I have seen this movie and finally got around to picking up the trilogy today on bluray
    You should also watch "Sympathy for Mr vengeance" and "Lady Vengeance".Another 2 great vengeance movies by the director behind Oldboy.

  6. #19066
    I Saw The Devil is better than all 3 of them

  7. #19067
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,269
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    American Psycho - 10/10

    Love this film.

  8. #19068
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    2,048
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock83 View Post
    You should also watch "Sympathy for Mr vengeance" and "Lady Vengeance".Another 2 great vengeance movies by the director behind Oldboy.
    Will be watching both of them this weekend

  9. #19069
    The Notebook - 7.5/10
    First time I actually finished this movie. Started watching it twice before, but stopped before reaching the 15 minute mark. After talking to a friend of mine about it today, I decided it was time to watch it. I liked it. It was a good movie. Here and there a tad cheesy, but a good watch!


  10. #19070
    Quote Originally Posted by wofford29 View Post
    Evil Dead - 5 out of 10

    I don't give a ____ what anyone says, this film sucks ____. Raimi tried his best to make a legit horror film with this, realized it wasn't scary, and funny for all the wrong reasons so he retconned The Evil Dead 2 which is vastly superior in every way.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWu7Iu3geRI[/ame]

Page 1907 of 4357 FirstFirst ... 907140718071857189719031904190519061907190819091910191119171957200724072907 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Last Movie Watched
    By Malice in forum Other topics
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-19-2016, 02:01 AM
  2. superman man of steel movie masters review
    By LIBBY1957DOG in forum DC Comics- action figures
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 09:17 AM
  3. Rate The Last Movie You Watched
    By BadMoon in forum Movies & TV Show discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 07:03 AM
  4. Green Lantern Movie Masters review
    By Michael Crawford in forum DC Comics- action figures
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 06:54 PM
  5. Thor movie figures review
    By Michael Crawford in forum Marvel Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •