Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Arrow Kurt Russell is....................Santa Claus

Deep down we all wanted this:

C’mon Hot Toys take a break from Marvel and StarWars and make our lives complete.

Ham and Egger MODERATOR
    Feedback
    86 (100%)
    Looks like this generation's Santa Claus, the Movie. Team him up with Hanukkah Harry, and I'll watch it.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...ah-harry/n9852

Super Freak
    Feedback
    70 (100%)
    About damn time that Kara commented on this.

Quote Originally Posted by karamazov80 View Post
    Looks like this generation's Santa Claus, the Movie. Team him up with Hanukkah Harry, and I'll watch it.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...ah-harry/n9852
    Definitely need a Hanukkah Harry! Throw in a Hanukkah bush and a menorah and we're all set.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    MacReady lives at the end of "The Thing".

He travels through the Antarctic wilderness for days, surviving on what little nourishment he can find.

Just when all hope is lost, and he has resigned himself to a lonely icy death, MacReady discovers a tribe of Elves living in almost complete isolation, deep in the unexplored, snow-covered Antarctic plains.

The Elves have long told tales of the prophecy of the arrival of a bearded man, who will show them their true calling. They proclaim MacReady's arrival as the realisation of this prophecy, and worship him as a god.

In an attempt to rid himself of the horrific memories of what happened at U.S. Antarctica Research Station 31, MacReady gratefully accepts the new name that the Elves have given him; "Santa Claus".

Santa Claus, having narrowly prevented the spread of an Alien infection around the world, decides to spread love, joy, and gifts around the world instead. Together, Santa Claus and the Elves travel the world and deliver presents to children across the globe. In honour of this, the tradition is repeated every year on the night of December 24th.

A Legend is born.

"The Thing 2: The Christmas Chronicles"

I love Christmas. I love Kurt Russell. This movie really speaks to me.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I equate this to Iron Man. Is RDJ acting as Tony Stark or just being himself?
    Is Kurt Russell acting in this movie, or just Being Kurt Russell?
    Either way, I don't think he's ever done anything bad, so I'm in.

"Pre-orders found....MANY!"

Ham and Egger MODERATOR
    Feedback
    86 (100%)
    At this point in his career, people are casting Russell to essentially play himself. Gotg, Bone Tomahwk, Hateful 8, etc. So no big surprise there.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_89 View Post
    MacReady lives at the end of "The Thing".

He travels through the Antarctic wilderness for days, surviving on what little nourishment he can find.

Just when all hope is lost, and he has resigned himself to a lonely icy death, MacReady discovers a tribe of Elves living in almost complete isolation, deep in the unexplored, snow-covered Antarctic plains.

The Elves have long told tales of the prophecy of the arrival of a bearded man, who will show them their true calling. They proclaim MacReady's arrival as the realisation of this prophecy, and worship him as a god.

In an attempt to rid himself of the horrific memories of what happened at U.S. Antarctica Research Station 31, MacReady gratefully accepts the new name that the Elves have given him; "Santa Claus".

Santa Claus, having narrowly prevented the spread of an Alien infection around the world, decides to spread love, joy, and gifts around the world instead. Together, Santa Claus and the Elves travel the world and deliver presents to children across the globe. In honour of this, the tradition is repeated every year on the night of December 24th.

A Legend is born.

"The Thing 2: The Christmas Chronicles"
    This is brilliant.