Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 766 of 805 FirstFirst ... 266666716756762763764765766767768769770776 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,660 of 8050
  1. #7651

    Default Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

    I bet she swears like a sailor in private.

    Don't let the "innocent" act fool you!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l1XONKR.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	450600

  2. #7652
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    BANNED
    Posts
    11,274
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Khev View Post
    Oh don't even man...can you imagine if Mando gives us RO quality SW every *week?*
    Wasn't that the vibe you got from the Mando preview? It felt very RO - and um... Shadows of the Empire.

    There was also that massive but abandoned Lucasfilm show from maybe 8 years ago that never got made which was very crim underworld. Set in the same period I believe.
    "Star Wars" - The Tribune - June 1977

  3. #7653
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    lolcat city
    Posts
    68,498
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Khev View Post
    The original Michael Arndt Episode VII treatment commissioned by Lucas had Rey and Luke treasure hunting for lost Jedi/Sith artifacts which then led to Vader's mask and Luke's saber appearing in TFA.

    This early art for TFA shows the heroes taking the Falcon under water to seek out the Emperor's throne room which looks exactly like what we might be getting in TROS.

    Attachment 450580

    Oh man this really is looking like it will have George's fingerprints all over it but shot on 65mm film with mostly practical sets and real world locations.

    Bring on the freaking ewoks, tighten up this whole Saga and show us how the FO is all a byproduct of Palpatine's final contingency to regain lost power.

    For better or worse I'm never going to have this level of excitement for upcoming SW releases ever again and I'm freaking loving every minute of it.


    The ST might never recover but why deny yourself the giddy excitement of anticipation of an OT connected movie following Lucas’s blueprint!

    Don’t let the cynicism of others become your cynicism and rob you of the fun you’re having on what is the final entry in a universe you love so much sure it might fall on its face BUT it also might not!
    Last edited by jye4ever; 04-16-2019 at 05:26 AM.

  4. #7654
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outer Rim territories
    Posts
    5,350
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Khev View Post
    show us how the FO is all a byproduct of Palpatine's final contingency to regain lost power.

    Wonder how it will fit with Operation: Cinder, which is now canon courtesy of the comics and Battleground 2. Palpatine had a scorched-earth policy to take out several strategic planets in the event of his death.



  5. #7655
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    lolcat city
    Posts
    68,498
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Reputation
    Ughh please don’t bring the Battlefront 2 lame single player story into this

    C’mon Prime you’re classier than that lol

  6. #7656
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outer Rim territories
    Posts
    5,350
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Hey, I'm not endorsing it, just pointing out it's canon!

  7. #7657
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    lolcat city
    Posts
    68,498
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Clone View Post
    Hey, I'm not endorsing it, just pointing out it's canon!
    I’m embarrassed to say how many BF2 multiplayer hours I have logged

  8. #7658
    Freakazoid
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    226
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Only Nolan could make this movies right.

  9. #7659
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Eden Prairie, MN
    Posts
    43,086
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by jye4ever View Post


    The ST might never recover but why deny yourself the giddy excitement of anticipation of an OT connected movie following Lucas’s blueprint!

    Don’t let the cynicism of others become your cynicism and rob you of the fun you’re having on what is the final entry in a universe you love so much sure it might fall on its face BUT it also might not!
    Yep it'll be a crazy ride either way, might as well enjoy what we can!

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Clone View Post
    Wonder how it will fit with Operation: Cinder, which is now canon courtesy of the comics and Battleground 2. Palpatine had a scorched-earth policy to take out several strategic planets in the event of his death.


    Yeah I remember that from the Shattered Empire comic that came out before TFA. That was the comic that hinted that Poe Dameron might have a connection to the Force starting from birth.

    Quote Originally Posted by jye4ever View Post
    Ughh please don’t bring the Battlefront 2 lame single player story into this

    C’mon Prime you’re classier than that lol
    Oh was it really that bad, lol.

  10. #7660
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    lolcat city
    Posts
    68,498
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Reputation
    The Jedi Knight Rises?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1724
    Last Post: 03-27-2019, 12:15 PM
  2. Replies: 1645
    Last Post: 02-05-2019, 03:51 PM
  3. Replies: 4835
    Last Post: 12-28-2018, 02:13 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2015, 09:57 AM
  5. Hot Toys - MMS293-294? - Star Wars Episode IV - 1/6th Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa
    By Captain Britain in forum Star Wars-action figures
    Replies: 1353
    Last Post: 11-03-2015, 09:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •