Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [2013]

Quote Originally Posted by thenammagazine View Post
    Rambo's gotta die. But besides that, I thought that while the script was turned in in October, Stallone has already hung up the bandanna.
    "Last Stand"? Sounds like he IS going to die...

Which I suppose is a fitting ending for the Rambo series.
    W: Lego 6990 Monorail, 12" GI Joe Land Adventurer, SS exc. Destro & Snake Eyes V2, MOTUC Champ Champ. Have lots to trade but haven't pulled the Premium trigger yet so check TFW2005, Hisstank.com or just PM me.

2. Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Collectibles Direct UK-300x250 Collectibles Direct UK-300x250
    Rambo was supposed to die at the end of "First Blood" but we all know how that went. I think it would be ridiculous for another as knowing Hollywood, it will be a "passing the torch" crap flick with a younger partner or group of guys that he trains.

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CollectorNC View Post
    Rambo was supposed to die at the end of "First Blood" but we all know how that went. I think it would be ridiculous for another as knowing Hollywood, it will be a "passing the torch" crap flick with a younger partner or group of guys that he trains.
    I hope not. I think they should just do a reboot with the Rock starring in it.

Flamethrowers: Because someone once thought "I really want to set those people on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

God Hates Cowards MODERATOR
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrime View Post
    "Last Stand"? Sounds like he IS going to die...

Which I suppose is a fitting ending for the Rambo series.

Rambo already had a fitting end. I don't get it. Sly didn't like the way Rambo III ended so he did the 2008 film to end it right. Same with Rocky 5. He didn't like that so he did Balboa. I think if he really had the intent to do another it would have been in place of The Expendables.

I think the idea was exactly that (to end Rocky & Rambo the way Sly wanted it), then he focused on The Expendables.. However, after the 1st Expendables movie, he started talking about exploring the potential of the Rambo franchise again.

As a Rambo fan, I really don't mind him having a crack at it. I suppose he has gained enough experience in film-making to think about the pros & cons, and decide to go through with Rambo 5 or not at all.. The fact that Sly already is talking to the writer of the finished Rambo 5 script means there's something in the works.
    "War is in your blood. Don't fight it!"

Please check out my Marketplace thread: LoneWolf's For Sale/Trade thread

Is this for real...I can't believe it....Holy crap..I'm excited about this one..You guys should read the Novel...not a happy ending but great read...Rambo when pushed is a true killer and does not maintain his composure as in the films.
    If they move, kill em!

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    got to love rockey still brings a tear to my eye when i remember him teaming up with the taliban...... or was that rambo?

It seems like it won't happen IMO. Besides, Stallone has written or co-written all the Rambo films since part 2. It does not make sense that he would rely on someone else's script.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    While waiting for an update on the production of Rambo 5, anybody know Raoul Moat? Made the UK news and his 'situation' was reminiscent of First Blood.

Fan-made Rambo 5 trailer embeds the news about Moat.. Hehe.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBPf4qoAe_Q
    Pmsl , I know its wrong but really tickled me.

Life imitating art.

Don't think there will be another rambo film as others said, the ending of rambo saw him going home and looks like he has had his fill.
    It rounded off the story nicely and if he did make another film I think it would be a mistake.
    Nothing is over?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast