Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 120 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Jack's Smirking Revenge
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Default Legolas Maquette

Last edited by The Josh; 11-14-2011 at 11:30 AM.

Star Spangled Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Nice. Though it would have been cool if they did the Fellowship in their FOTR attire first.

strikes and gutters, man
    Feedback
    40 (100%)
    Trying to reassure us that Sideshow really is committed to this line, eh? Sure they've left every other lotr line incomplete with some questionable choices and notable absences, but this line they're going to get right.

Leggy looks good at least.

Nobody tosses a dwarf
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Looks awesome so far. Can't really tell much about the head sculpt yet, but looks good (as it would thanks to Trev ). We'll see after it's painted though.

They seem to want to be rolling these out. If we get Gandalf soon as well.

Looks pretty good but I wish we had a Legolas actually in the act of shooting with an arrow ready to fly for once.
    Last edited by fuzzylojiks; 06-18-2010 at 11:51 AM.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    looks like legolas from helms deep. l just actually might get some of these. l can have half the fellow ship in PF form, and maybe the rest in these in 1/6 form. could work out well.
    Last edited by jonny88; 12-15-2010 at 08:38 AM.

Looks great to me, I'm super excited about this line, and thrilled to death they're not making the Fellowship in their fellowship attire for once, especially Boromir. Looks like the line might actually celebrate the entire trilogy instead of giving us a thousand boring green cloaks. Bring on Theoden, Eomer and the Gondorians!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Legolas looks great! I really like that the maquette line will be offering variants on some of the same characters we are getting as PFs. It feels less like a duplicate and more like a complimentary collection.

If the trend is correct, it will be nice to have Aragorn as PF, but Strider as a maquette, Legolas as a PF and Helms Deep Leggy as a maquette, and Boromir in his Fellowship garb (I hope!) as a PF and Gondorian Armor Boromir as a PF. It will really make for the best of both worlds! I wonder about the Gandalf differences though? Maybe his different staffs? Hat and hatless? Gandalf didn't change too dramatically until he became Gandalf the White...hmmm.

The sculpts look phenomonal so far, and I am really excited for this line!

Quote Originally Posted by Seaward View Post
    Legolas looks great! I really like that the maquette line will be offering variants on some of the same characters we are getting as PFs. It feels less like a duplicate and more like a complimentary collection.

If the trend is correct, it will be nice to have Aragorn as PF, but Strider as a maquette, Legolas as a PF and Helms Deep Leggy as a maquette, and Boromir in his Fellowship garb (I hope!) as a PF and Gondorian Armor Boromir as a PF. It will really make for the best of both worlds! I wonder about the Gandalf differences though? Maybe his different staffs? Hat and hatless? Gandalf didn't change too dramatically until he became Gandalf the White...hmmm.

The sculpts look phenomonal so far, and I am really excited for this line!

I think maybe the intention is to make the maquettes be more accurate representations of the characters themselves. Aragorn is more a loner than a warrior outright for example. Boromir is a general, not merely a diplomat sent to Rivendell etc. Gandalf is just Gandalf I suppose...lol

Blue Flame of the West/Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    My iPhone says I'm not allowed to see that preview.

Page 1 of 120 123451151101 ... LastLast